Chapter 5

Jeans POV

"Whats happening to him?" Jean said holding Connors hand as she watched him writhing in pain. 

"The symbiote is fighting for control of Connors body."Friday explained examining a vial of Connors blood. 

"He will continue to feel this pain until he dies,gives in,or gains control of it." Riv walked over to Connor and grabbed his other hand. 

"He"ll beat this.He beat Carnage without any help something the original never did." Riv said confidently,wiping tears from her face. 

"How long do we have before Venom and Carnage regenerate?" Jean said running a hand through Connors hair. 

"By my calculations they'll be prepared for battle tomorrow." Friday stated. 

"And how long until Connor wakes up?" "I don't know,Jean,I dont know." Friday replied.

Connors POV

Connor stood in a dark room. "Hello?" Connor asked his voice echoing. 

"Hello,Connor." Connor heard someone say behind him he looked over his shoulder to see a middle-aged man smiling at him.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you." The Man said sitting on the floor. 

"Who are you? Connor said sitting in front of him. The Man smiled at him. "My name is Peter Parker. But you may know me as the original Spiderman."

*Authors Note- Obviously I didn't draw this lol

*Authors Note- Obviously I didn't draw this lol.*

"I have so many questions!" Connor said. 

"And the real Peter Parker will answer those for you."Peter said struggling to his feet."But right now we need to worry about getting you out of here." 

"Right, but what do you mean the real Peter Parker?" Connor asked. 

"When Peter first fought Carnage he was also infected with Carnage's symbiote after he passed the tests he left behind a part of his consciousness to help anyone else who became infected." Peter said.

"What tests?" Connor questioned. 

"Tests to see if you can truly be a hero." Peter answered.

 "What happens if I can't?" Connor aked,crossing his arms.

"Your body will be overcome with Carnages symbiote and you will join him and Venom in their quest for the death of the human race." Peter answered.

"And if i can be a hero?" Connor questioned,his voice shaking. 

"You'll gain control of the symbiote and gain power beyond your wildest dreams."Peter answered. A door suddenly appeared behind Connor startling him.