Chapter 11

Connors POV

"I can't believe this!" Dylan said slamming his fist into one of the Danger Rooms walls.

"Would you chill out." Jean said.

"You chill out! You,Riv, and Dick didn't even have to fight yesterday! The rest of us were knocked out by our own parents!" Dylan shouted.

"Technically, my parents are dead."Connor said.

"Not all of us were knocked out." Maia said defiantly.

"Yeah well not all of us have a suit of armor to hide behind." Dylan said.

"Yeah well you have bulletproof skin, didn't seem to help you." Dick said.

"Enough." Connor said.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"The entire point of yesterdays training was to show us that we all still have a lot to learn. But none of us will learn how to master our powers or abilities if all we do is whine and argue. We need to focus on our mistakes and learn from them. Who knows, we might even surpass The League one day." Connor said.

"Maybe one day. But that'll take years of practice." Barry said.

The team turned to the control room to see their mentors walking towards them.

"We're gonna train you guys one by one. First Riv, then Jean-" Barry started.

"Me? Who did you guys bring to train me?" Jean asked.

"I may not have cosmic powers or adamantium claws but I do have some experience with telepathy." A voice said. 

Everyone turned to see a man in a wheelchair enter The Danger Room.

"The Danger Room seems to be holding up very nicely, Peter." Xavier said.

"Professor!" Jean said, as she ran forward and engulfed Proffessor X in a hug.

"It's good to see you,Jean." Xavier said. 

Connor stepped forward and stretched his hand out. "Its nice to meet you Professor. I'm Connor."

"So you're the guy Jean won't stop talking about." Xavier said. "Pleasure's all mine Connor."

"As I was saying after Jean it will be Connors turn, then Dylans ,then Logan, Dawn, and lastly Maia." Barry said.

"Why doesn't Dick need training?" Dylan asked.

"Because he's already finished his training with Batman." Barry explained. "While we wait for Riv to finish her training with Dick you all are allowed to do whatever you want." 

"Awesome!" Dawn said excitedly before speeding out of the room.

Connor walked over to Riv to see her nervously talking to Logan.