Chapter 24

Connor and Peter looked down at their suits then back at each other.

"They're practically the same!" they exclaimed in unison.

Instead of Connors usual white and red suit he now had an exact replica of Peter's red and blue suit.

"They probably just got them mixed up. I mean, we do have the same superhero name," Peter reasoned.

"That's true," Connor agreed with a sigh.

"Just hurry up and get dressed, we don't have a lot of time," Peter said.

Connor nodded and began to remove his hospital gown.

"Hey!" Peter yelled, shielding his eyes.

Connor shot him a look and said, "What?

"Wait for me to close the curtain!" Peter shouted.

After Peter whipped the curtain shut, Connor finished taking his gown off and began to put on the suit.

Once he was dressed in the suit he looked down at the bed and stared at his mask.

Funny...you'd think that I'd start to dread putting on this mask but everytime I put it on...I feel like I'm becoming who I'm meant to be.... Spider-Man.

Connor lifted the mask and pulled it on over his face.

Suddenly his symbiote gushed out of his skin spreading across his suit like wildfire.

Once it was finished it rushed back into his skin.

"Uh, Peter?" Connor asked.

Connor glanced over as the curtain was pulled back to see Peter, already dressed in his suit, his hand covering his eyes.

Rolling his eyes Connor said, "I'm fully clothed."

"That's what they all say," Peter muttered as he pulled his hand away.

"Want to explain this?" Connor asked.

Connor's suit was no longer an exact copy of Peter's. The red of its suit was now replaced with white and the blue was replaced with black. The usual silver color of the eyes was now pitch black.

 The usual silver color of the eyes was now pitch black