Chapter 7

"OK,so who do we need to pick up next? Dylan asked,walking down his porch steps with a backpack slung across one shoulder. 

"Next is Logan. He lives in Phoenix,Arizona". Clark said.

While the team was waiting for Dylan to finish packing Clark had left to change out of his suit.

He was dressed in black shirt with a navy blue vest and a light blue tie. 

"Before you go i have something for you." Clark said to Dylan.

Clark walked up to Dylan and handed him a small bag. 

"Your mother and I always knew that one day. You would live up to your destiny and become Superboy. I'm proud of you Dylan,always remember that." Clark said.

"Thanks,Dad." Dylan said.

Dylan looked into the bag to find a black and red supersuit. 

"Its made out of kryptonian material,so it can take just as much punishment as you can

"Its made out of kryptonian material,so it can take just as much punishment as you can." Clark explained."You guys should probably leave now, Lois'll be home soon and you know how she gets."

Dylan walked forward and gave Clark a hug. "Love you Dad." Dylan said.

"It's not like this is the last time you're gonna see me. You still need training remember."  Clark said, with a grin.

Dylan walked over and stood next to Riv.

"Tell the League to meet us at The Web."Connor said as Jean teleported them to Arizona. 

***********************

Connor looked around and turned towards Jean. "Seriously?" Connor asked.

"Look its not always accurate okay." Jean defended.

"You teleported to my house just fine." Dylan said "You can't teleport to Logan's? 

"Everyone's a critic." Jean muttered. 

"Whatever,I can get us there." Dylan said picking Riv up.