Chapter 19

Connor woke up with a strange feeling in his mouth. His jaw ached as he yawned, and as his mouth closed he bit his tongue. Carefully extracting himself from Jeans arms, Connor walked into his bathroom, what he saw was horrifying. He blinked. I'm dreaming, right? This is a bad dream...

His canine teeth were now replaced by long fangs that reached down to his bottom gum.

Raising his hand to pull back his top lip, so that he could see his fangs more clearly, Connor hissed as his finger sliced his lip

Raising his hand to pull back his top lip, so that he could see his fangs more clearly, Connor hissed as his finger sliced his lip. Examining his hands Connor widened his eyes in shock as he watched talons retract from the tips of his fingers back under the skin.

 Examining his hands Connor widened his eyes in shock as he watched talons retract from the tips of his fingers back under the skin

"Oh my God," Jean said.

Connor looked away from his hand to see Jean standing in the doorway. He felt his stomach twist as he realized that she had seen everything that had just transpired.

"Jean-" Connor started.

"What happened to your teeth?!?" Jean screamed.

Before Connor could explain Jean was standing right in front of him, already pulling back his lips so she could see his fangs better.

"We're calling Peter," Jean stated.

Knowing that arguing wouldn't do anything to help Connor just nodded.

****

"It's like you're a vampire," Riv said.

Connor was sitting on a table in the newly built med- bay, his mouth was gaped open as Peter carefully examined his fangs.

"Chicks dig vampires," Dylan said, rolling his eyes as Dawn tried to elbow him.

"No they don't, they dig werewolves," Dick argued.

"Gotta go with Dick on this one, they definitely dig werewolves," Logan said, trying to hide his grin as Dylan gave him a betrayed look.

"I can confidently say that we like vampires," Riv said.

"Yes we do," Jean said.

"Definitely," Dawn said.

"Yeah werewolves are all smelly and the way they change is disgusting," Maia said.