chapter three: why?

We were watching films and I decide it was time too Do what she asked for which was to show my face."u wanted to see my face do u still want to see my face?"

"Look twilight u don't have to if u don't want to but I still would like to see your face."

"Ok you ready to see a creature?"

"Hahaha! Twilight your funny" cat says crying with laughter she stop laughing as twilight slowly pulls the red velvet riding hood down. There's a girl but she's like a different girl with long beautiful blackish brown curly hair and bright green eyes that lighten up her soft face and red lips.

 There's a girl but she's like a different girl with long beautiful blackish brown curly hair and bright green eyes that lighten up her soft face and red lips

"Twilight you're beautiful your not a creature you.."

She puts back on the hood of the cloak. "Twilight I have a question I know I know u said u couldn't answer it but why do u cover your face? because your really really pretty I mean it"

"I'm sorry cat your my friend but there's something friends just can't tell so like I said before I only can answer one of the questions"

"But u wanted us to get to know each other an..."

"THERE'S NO BUTS u don't need to know" twilight walks out the room and goes into the bedroom and shouts through." GOODNIGHT CAT!"

Writer:

Thanks for reading chapter three of my book I hope u enjoyed what do u thinks going to happen to twilight and cat? Do u think their still going to be friends? What secret do u think she's hiding? Do u think there's something curious about twilight? Stay tuned for more on mysterious girl :)