chapter ten: NO!

Cats p.o.v

I really want to be Twilights friend again and if that means having to fight for answers then I will twilight had to work by herself because she doesn't know anyone but teacher said she would help her. I really want to be her friend. "Cat cat stop doing what twilight did now help me with tell work please" "I'm sorry can I just go speak to twilight a second?" Yeah sure looks like I'm doing the work myself" " ok ok Grace you do this bit by yourself and I'll do the next bit my my self and then we can work together okay?" "Fine cat" I walk over to twilight and she turns around and shakes her head to says no that she doesn't what to speak to me. "Twilight I'm sorry" she lifts her hand and smacks me round the face we then looks at the teacher and then looks at the classroom which was once loud with talking and now is silent staring at me and her. " TWILIGHT GO TO THE HEAD TEACHER IMMEDIATELY!" Her voice is roaring around the classroom.

Twilight shakes her head saying no to the teacher but she seems unsure about saying no. The teacher stares at her like she's staring into her soul. She opens her mouth and no words come out she walks up to twilight and takes her hand" class keep working cat come with me and grace make sure the class are good." I'm scared of what the teacher will do next but maybe I'm not scared of the teacher maybe I'm scared of....TWILIGHT.