chapter five: the talent show

"Hey twilight look a talent show poster. Do u want perform for it we could do it together or by ourselves?"

"I want to perform by myself if that's ok?"

"Yeah yeah that's fine"

"Okay" twilight and cat walk to their first lesson of the day which is science.

Twilights p.o.v

We have science as our first lesson of the day I like science but we never do any science experiments.
BRRRR! That was the bell for science I see the teacher she doesn't know me because I'm new at the school not all the teachers know me only the English teacher. "Right class! Go in the classroom and sit in your seats." Emily puts her hand up after she takes a seat."yes emily"

"Miss caberwell we have a new girl and she doesn't know where to sit."

Cat shouts at the teacher " Miss caberwell she can sit by me I don't mind?"

"Well Emily I already know thank you as for u cat that's very kind of u to offer the seat next to u but Jack is already sitting next to u so.."

"But miss Jack is never here so she can sit next to me"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH U TALK BACK TO ME ONE MORE TIME U WILL GO TO THE HEAD TEACHER DO U UNDERSTAND!?"

Cat looks down and says " yes miss yes miss caberwell I understamd"

"U will be sitting next to emily"

I walk over and take a seat next to Emily I've heard she's quite mean when there are no teachers around.

Writer:

Thank u for reading chapter five of this book. What do think Emily is going to do to twilight when the teachers not looking? Stay tuned for more on mysterious girl. :)