chapter sixteen: who are you?

It's the morning.

It look over at cat she's still asleep we had a sleepover don't worry she told Her mom this time I got out of bed and went to take a shower.

Cat p.o.v 

I woke up and heard that twilight was in the shower so I went to make breakfast after I made breakfast twilight was out of the shower she had her red cloak off because her hair was wet. " hi twilight I made some breakfast if that was okay I made you some it's yoghurt, strawberries and raspberries."
"Thanks"
Twilight walks over and take her bowl like cup and eats her breakfast she asks if I want to skip with her and we could try and get to know each other like before. I think about it for a while and then say yes so we skip school which is fun.

"Okay so we're starting again like we've only just met okay so what's your favorite animals" I asked twilight.
"I like an eagle and a snake. What's your favorite animal?"
"I don't really have one but I do like the panda bears."
We talk some more and then we hear a crash like a window is being smashed twilight told me to "stay here or either stay behind her" while putting on her cloak and hiding her face into darkness.

She grabs a knife from kitchen and I follow her we slowly walk closer and closer to where we heard the crash from.

Twilights p.o.v

We heard a loud crash from the living room and we Jump I told cat to stay here or follow me but behind because I didn't want her getting hurt. I grab a knife and walk closer to the living room I looked in a saw...

A person.

It's was a person what did they want " HEY!" I shouted cat looked at me as if to say are you crazy you're going to get us killed the stranger turns around he is wearing a mask so you could only see his eyes and mouth. I wasn't scared I was just curious on who would break into my home. I threw the knife and the clothes got stuck to the wall so they could move "HEY LET ME GO HOW DARE YOU!" He shouted so loudly that it felt like an earthquake... 

A/N CLIFFHANGER