chapter fourteen: jealousy

Cat p.o.v

So twilight made a new friend called chole and I just want twilight to be my friend that's all I'm asking and before I even have chance to talk to twilight she either pushes me away or hurts me and I don't know what to do. I'll probably talk to her somehow not after school because "Jasmine" is meeting her. I'll do it tomorrow.

The bell just went for last lesson I just want the day to be over. It was english and I had to sit next to twilight but I took of my hello kitty glasses and swapped my pink bag for my black bag so she doesn't notice it's Jasmine.

I walk over and take a seat next to her. She doesn't even look at me. I just want her to be my friend. I was too busy thinking about me and twilight and I started crying the teacher looked at me and asked " cat are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Ok well twilight can you look after her please?"
I thought twilight was going to say no but she just nodded and she hugged me. I was shocked.
"Twilight do you want to take cat to the toilets and she can wash her face?"
Twilight took me to the toilets and I said " thank you twilight"
"It's okay but if you wouldn't mind answering why were you crying in class for?"
"Well I was just thinking about...actually I might as well tell you that you know Jasmine it...it was actually me now please don't be mad I just wanted to say that it was me that ruined our friend because I was asking the questions and I should have just accepted that you didn't want to answer the questions an..." cat was cutoff by twilight saying " cat is not that I didn't want to answer the questions it's because I can't because my um my parents would know that I told you"
"They won't know if you don't tell them"
"They know everything and I don't need to tell them because my parents died"
I was shocked I thought that her parents were always at work that's why I never got to meet them or see them but I was curious when I went to have that sleepover. "Cat we should go back to class"
"Okay" we walk out of the toilets and head back to class. We take our seats and I wanted to ask cat something " twilight I was wondering do you want to be friends again.?"