chapter eighteen:telling the truth

Cats p.o.v

They had took the stranger to the hospital because twilight stabbed him I walked in to the living room and saw twilight staring at the dripping blood on the wall I put my arm around her and said" twilight at least he's gone"
"Hes gone for now but he'll be back"
" Well how do you know that maybe he'll be dead and.."
"Maybe we'll just wait and see and if he come back then I'll kill him because I know he'll be again and again until he gets what he wants but in going to give it to him"
"Well want does he want?"
"He wants the diamond necklace that my parents had since 1994 i know that because they were still alive when I was five and they told me to look after it because it was special to them and I haven't let them down and I don't tend to."
We sit down on the couch and watch tv trying to forget what had happened.

"Twilight why do you always wear that ring the red one?"
"Well cat it's the only one I am wearing well me and my family we hunt animals and bad people and we kill them so the red ring stand for blood."
"Oh ok why do you hunt for animals and bad people because if you hunt for bad people your the bad person. Because you stabbed him"

"You have a point but he was bad he broken in our house"
"Oh Twilight do remember when we were having an argument and you said you had something you never finished your sentence and I was hoping you could finish when I could see you again so can you?"

I nodded and started too began  to speak" ok but please promise me you won't tell anyone and I mean it" we hook our pinkys together and that shows we promise "ok um I have special" she paused took a deep breath " special powers"
"I don't believe you"
" I do"
"Ok then show me something to prove or tell me what you can do"
"Ok I can well when in was talking about the ring it wasn't that we hunt animals or bad people now when I say it please don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you" I as curious by what she meant by that I just nodded " Cat I'm a vampire but but I can also turn into any animal but my main one is a wolf"

Twilights p.o.v

I can believe I told . she asked me then if I could turn into the wolf I said" tonight in the field I also get on with animals"
She replied " what kind of animals?"
"All of them"
"Oh ok I'm gonna go to bed because otherwise I going to be tired when we go to the field."
I nodded and she went to bed.