chapter eight: dont walk away

Monday 13th November

Cat and twilight walked to school and went to their first lesson of the day which they had double off it was maths which they both thought was terrible. They hate maths but they only hated because they couldn't do it that was just it. BRRRR! That was the bell for break time "twilight um... can I speak to u please?"

"Yeah sure"

"Twilight look I'm your friend as u said there's things friends just can't say but please and let me finish I just want to know why u cover your face?"

"Cat I cant" cat can see twilight forming water in her eye like she going to cry." I'm sorry I can't I knew this was going to happen ca..."  " Twilight u knew what was going to happen?" Cat sounding curious."I knew that u would ask me this again and that I wouldn't answer I would come up with a lie just so u would stop asking but then I thought what would be the point because your my friend and...I can't lie to u and all of this would just be a big argument for everyone's entertainment""I'm so sorry cat you've been searching for an answer and now I'm telling u to give up okay just let it go and give up now...because your NEVER GOING TO GET ONE YOU UNDERSTAND CAT NEVER! and I'm sorry if that upsets you but there is not one"

Cat is shocked that what twilight has just said " fine twilight in that case then we should well I'm think we have a break from being friends" "fine but don't get coming back to me" twilight turns her back to Cat and walks away.

20 minutes later. Cat regrets what she did and wants to apologize to twilight but she can't find her then she sees her on the bench were she went before she met cat. Cat walks up to her silently but before she even gets to the bench " what do u want cat?"

"Twilight I regret what I said and I've come to apologize and I hope u felt sad as well otherwise this is akward" " no cat I did not feel sad because cat i...dont...feel...anything. I don't feel pain ... sadness... being angry nothing I'm don't feel human." Twilight looks cat in the eyes" I'm not human"

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

Writer:

Thank u lovely people for reading chapter 8 of my book. When twilight said I'm not human do u think that's what she hiding? Or could it be something else? What do u think? Anyway stay tuned for more on mysterious girl.