chapter seventeen: how?

Still Twilights p.o.v

Like I said I wasn't scared I was curious.
I shouted back at him" WHY ARE YOU HERE?WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He looked at me confused.

Strangers p.o.v

She shouted at me and she could shout. I looked at her confused on why her parents wouldn't be running in because of all the shouting and that's when I realized I still had a gun on the table I looked at it then looked at her she looked at me then noticed I was looking at the gun she whispered something to her friend. Suddenly she ran I kicked her and she somehow new I was going to try and kick her so she jumped and avoided my kick.

I try to reach the knife that were on my sleeves stopping me from going anywhere she pointed the gun at me and said confidently " Dont worry because you'll be gone in a short while because guess who will be here?"

I replied" I don't care who come your deadly"
She took of the hood of her cloak and I saw her face

She was like some kind of creature but didn't look that way exactly she starred at me with her lime green eyes and she was gone and then she reappeared in my face she whispered in my ear " silence is deadly "Then she grab the knives from my sleeve...

Then she grab the knives from my sleeve I fell but she held me put then stabbed me and I fell to the floor in pain I shouted her name" TWILIGHT YOUll die " my voice slowly fading and then everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital then I saw police coming in and they arrested me for breaking in.

I HATE TWILIGHT.

Twilight p.o.v

I had stabbed him in the stomach and he had fell on the floor when I had let go then before he was nearly dead he said my name but I couldn't quite get the last bit but my question was how did he know my name?