chapter seven: sorry

Saturday 12th November

Twilights p.o.v

Cats alarm went off on Saturday because she thought that there was school I'm mad but I forgive her because she's my friend and I'm not going to stay mad at her just for that. Cat keeps asking everyday every time why I cover my face and I know one day it's just going to turn into a big argument I don't what that to happen but it will and I don't what her to know so I just have to make up a lie I know I know it's bad because she my friend and all but it's going to be an argument anyway let's stop thinking negative thoughts off what my happen and think about positive thoughts to be able to get through the day.

"TWILIGHT! Have u practiced your thing or what ever u doing for the talent show because it's in five days I know what I'm doing" she shouts as walking up the stairs "OH NO!"

"What?"

"Cat can u ask your mom if she could drop me off to the school before she goes to work so I could practise your not allowed to come because it's a surprise so could u ask her for me?"

"Yeah I'll ask her"

"Ok thanks" I'm not sure what to do yet there so many things I could do.

Cats p.o.v

I want to ask twilight a BIG question but I already know the answer she going to say she can't but I don't know. I know I'll ask her in school on Monday.

Writer:

It's me again just here to say thanks to people who are reading this book if people actually read this then thank u so much thanks for reading chapter seven of this book my book. Do u think u know the question cat wants to ask? Stay tuned for more on mysterious girl :)