GOODBYE! :(

Cat and twilight wake up and cat goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth gets in the shower does her hair and has breakfast then says hi to her mom.

Twilight goes and has breakfast goes on her phone jumps in the shower brushes her teeth and her hair then she dries her hair with a hair dryer and then she gets a message saying that Grace can come because her dad came back and is looking after her mom.

I message her back to tell everyone to go to the park I will meet them then we will come back to my place. So it's time to go meet them at the park I see cat she waves so I wave back and run up to her then I see Grace and Chloe and I give them hugs. We go get coffees and then head back to my place.

When we get back to my place cat turns the tv on the news and then we hear then say about tornado and earthquake then about america. So we thought. Nothing of it and then we feel rumbling and then cat shouts "earthquake" we all fall on the floor cat crawls to me and hold my hand I hold her then we hear a loud gust of wind the Windows smash the rapidly opens and slams against the door frame.

Twilights p.o.v

Please  play song now

Cats passed out she has a nose bleed I look over at grace who fell down the stairs then Chloe who is in the corner in a ball but she's fine.

"TWILIGHT MOVE!" Chloe shouts I look at her who is looking above my head I then shout "CHLOE GLASS!" Glass gets smashed in her face she's unconscious I have hard wood and metal above my head that could fall everyone's unconscious I'm still holding cats hand i check for a pulse.

NONE!

No she...she's gone. I stroke her hand and then I hear rattling I look up to see wood and metal Falling on me I try to move it's no use I scream but it's too late darknessness pulls me in.

I wake up with a purple bruise on my neck and I weakly push the wood and metal off of me and I look and Chloe with glass in her face. I stand up my knees wobble I grab onto the bar. I look around I see mess I see my friends dying some even dead .cat. I hear nothing just me breathing. I hear cries I turn around and see Chloe I grab Chloe hand and pull her into a hug.

"Chloe come on stay strong please we can do this together just stop crying" she stops. Silence fills the air again. I rush down the stairs to check on Grace I check the pulse in her neck.

GONE.

Chloe stands up and walks to me. "Hows cat and Grace?"
I look at her as tears fill my eyes I feel something I feel sad and it feels good but my friends I look at her and stare deeply into her eyes."GONE!" I say.

She gasps. I close my eyes as a tears drops down my cheek. "Come on Chloe we need to go see who we can help?"
"Why there no point no one's alive how can we get food water shelter anything for us to survive what's the point twilight?"

"Hope" I grab her hand and we walk out side. The tornado still there is comes towards us as it's flings a car toward us. Once again blackness engulfs us. This time. There. Is. No. Escape.
You can stop music if you want

"AHHHHHH" I wake up in my bed tears stained down my face as my mom runs in "MOM!" I shout. She hugs me tight. She says" are you alright?" I nod.
"Ok I'm going to go and finished washing and then we can watch tv ok?. I nod again.

It was a dream. I put my hand under my pillow and I feel something I pull it out from underneath and it was the necklace cat gave me.

 I put my hand under my pillow and I feel something I pull it out from underneath and it was the necklace cat gave me

It was my first day at my new school. I walk in and see a girl she stares she looks like cat "hi" she shouts.ITS CAT.

---------THE END----------