chapter two: getting to know you.

Thursday 10th November 2016.

Twilight p.o.v

I decide it was time to get to know cat and maybe we could become best friends.BRRRR! That was the bell for the start of school everyone ran. I saw cat and walked over to her I never talk to her when people are around because I dont want them to know.no one can.

Me and cat walked into school and we saw children running back out and teachers shouting to get out the building ,because the fire alarm was going off. me a cat walked back out and everyone had too line up."EVERYONE OUT THE BUILDING!AND LINE UP NOW LINE UP NOW!"

Mrs halley, was just calm and everyone was rushing around shaking and scared to death.we had to play while we waited for the bell to stop because we wasn't allowed to go inside the school just in case.

I decide to try and get to know cat."cat I would like u get to know u and maybe u would like to get to know me?"

"Yeah sure so what do u like to do?"

"I like too read books. What do u like to do?"

"I like too watch television and hang out with my friends. What's your name?"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone "

"I promise"

"My name is twilight. Twilight mist"

"Wow i love your name. But there's one question I would like to ask. I know u don't show any one but I'm your friend so can I see your face u don't have to if u don't want to but I would like to see your face if that's okay. And why do u hide your face?"

"Cat. I can answer one of those questions which u can see my face but after school so meet me outside school and u can come to my place I can not answer the second question yet. So will meet me after school?"

"Yeah sure I'll meet u outside"

The teacher said we can all go home because their was no point in staying and cat and I decided that we going to have sleep overs at my place which was exciting.

Writer:

Heyyy guys once again I just want to say thanks for reading chapter two of my book what do u guys think is going to happen in the sleepover twilight and cat are doing? :)