chapter 22:standing up to a bully

Because we got to do whatever we want Stacy kept throwing paper balls in my face and then I grab one and threw it back at her she got mad and then she said that if I threw another one i would regret it and guess what ...I threw another one and I didn't regret it then she asked me " why did you do that how come your not running of to the teacher like all the other people do?"
"Maybe because I'm not scared of another person that's just like me why are you bullying me for I haven't done anything?"
"I'm not another person I'm..."
"You are another person because you feel the same everyone does it's not like I don't know Stacy but you have to stop bullying it only makes people feel bad when they shouldn't "
"Wait how do you know my name?"
"I found out from my friends when we went to go and get food before lesson started"
"Oh ok um do you want to eat lunch together and lunch time?"
What the bully of the school wants to eat with me why "um... ok why?"
"Because I want to know why you where the cloak for?"
"Oh um look I can't tell anyone I've already told someone and I can't let anyone else know"
For the rest of the day we had double science then I was break then we had double P.E. and then I met with Stacy and she wasn't with her group so I was alright then I went to double maths and went home today was actually boring so straight after I went home I had dinner talked to Cat and Chloe and then went to bed.