chapter thirteen: apologizing

She said yes that my friend could come too.

______time skip_______________________________________

So two weeks have gone by and it's finally time to "meet" twilight and I remembered to wear my hello kitty glasses and my pink coat twilight knows I never wear a coat to school so she won't know it's me I also put some things on that I wouldn't usually wear so it could work and couldn't lets just wait and hope.

Twilights p.o.v

So I'm going to meet so so he that I never noticed at school I never got their name so I messaged her and she said her name was Jasmine. I said that that was a nice name and she's said thanks I told her mine and I got really confused because said she already knew my name when the only people that know my name are the people in the class and a couple of my teacher the people in the class wouldn't dare to tell anyone my name.

I don't mind telling people my name but I'm not used to people because well I live on my own because my parents died in a car crash and I'm and only child I don't have any uncle's or aunties and in my old school I never had at friends because people thought I was weird because I cover my face, I never talk, and I never tell anyone my name. I don't think I'm weird it's because I'm different and I thinks it's good to be different and not everyone the same and plus I dont care what people think.

Anyway I get my things and head out for school I decided I will go back for a week if anything happens with me and cat I'm never coming back NEVER! I do want to stay a school because it could help but when i see cat anger always rushes through me and I have to do something to stop me doing that I wouldn't what to do so I don't know what to do. I stop thinking and focus on my work which we had to remake the bones for our skeleton because we got interrupted because of me it wasn't my fault it was cats WAIT! No maybe it is my fault all of it as and now I need to sort out what I've do e u made this mess I'm the one to clean it all up and that's what I'm going to do starting by going to the science teacher Miss caberwell. "Miss?"
"Yes twilight"
"I was wondering if u could speak to the class a second please?"
"Um yes sure. Class may I get all of your attention please? Okay so twilight would like to say something to you all"
Everyone sighs like their bored but what I say isn't going to make them bored because I'm going to...apologize.
I stare at everyone and then I speak up" I'm sorry friend what happened to weeks ago and I know that that's in the past but I'm going to put thing right and so I'm apologizing for what I have and I hope that you will accept my apology and forgive me I am very sorry" everyone stares then smiles the teacher look very happy and says "I think we all forgive you" she says with a smile. I smile back and everyone says " TWILIGHT WE FORGIVE YOU!" I smile but no one sees because of my cloak this girl come up too me in my class and says" hi I'm chole that was really nice of what you said to the class and I think everyone thinks the same too" I look down and say "yeah" she stares at me and asks "are you okay? You seem sad" know I fine it's just this girl was my friend since I started school which wasn't long ago and we have had an argument and we're taking a break from being friends"
"Hey that's doesn't mean your still friends your just not..Um well do you want to be my friend I don't have many friends I only two"
"Well at least you have friends I don't anymore"
"You can be my friend then I'll have three and you'll have a friend so yes or no?"
"YES! Sorry I'll be your friend" she laughs and we Jump around then get into trouble by the teacher to get on with our work.

Writer:

Heyyy guys I thought I'd write a long chapter because I haven't written one in a long time and their are 788 words and twilight has made a new friend chole and has apologized to the class. Stay tuned for more on mysterious girl :)