chapter eleven: STOP!

Twilights p.o.v

I can't believe that I slapped cat it's just that she got me really annoyed and that I had just had enough of her asking questions and wanting answers but I just Cant Give them to her. I think that she is scared of what might happen next... The teacher took us outside the classroom and so Grace (which is cats friend) has to look after the class while doing her work.

The teacher looked at me the looked at cat who had a hand print on the side of her face, she breathes in and says in a calming voice " twilight could you please say sorry to Cat? How do you think cats parents are going to feel about a hand print on cats face. Now says sorry!" " I am not saying sorry" "you will say sorry how do u think cats feels?"

"STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!" I shove the door open and grab my things and walk over to Grace " Grace."
"Yes twilight" " be careful of cat she could ruin your friendship." she stares at me with a confused look on her face and I walk out of the class.

"TWILIGHT TWILIGHT! get back here" I don't stop until BRRRR! It was the bell finally. We have maths as our next lesson I HATE maths! I want to go home. We all head to maths and cat is nowhere to be seen our maths teacher call me outside and leaves the classroom door open so she can watch the class. "Twilight you have to go to the head teacher I don't know why but you have to okay" "Yes miss"
"Good"

I sigh and walk towards the headteachers office I knock on the door and walk in to see cat and the science teacher sitting on a chair in front of Mr. Hart "hello twilight mist please take a seat?" I sit down but I move the chair away from the science teacher and cat. "Twilight I have been told by cat and miss caberwell that you have smacked cat why did you smack her for?"

"I..." cat looks at me and says to Mr. Hart "Mr.Hart she doesn't want to answer question" " ok so miss caberwell what did you see happen?" " I saw twilight smack cat in the face and everyone was staring so I asked he to go here immediately and she said no so I sent a message to you and you sent one to the maths teacher" "ok twilight you will not come to school next Monday you will come back in two weeks" I look at the headteacher and stand up "or maybe I'll never come back" I turn around and walk out the door.