Chapter Four Parties and Surprises

Recap

"Hahaha, I have a surprise I wanted to show you. Follow me." He says leading me into the house.
When we got inside of the house, it was completely dark.
"Niall? Whys it dark?" I asked.
"Surprise!" Everyone shouted.

End Of Recap

Niall's POV

"Hahaha, I have a surprise I wanted to show you. Follow me." I explain leading Natalie into the house.
When we got inside of the house, it was completely dark. I was hoping that Natalie wouldn't be able to sense anything wrong. Which so far, is working.
"Niall? Whys it dark?" Natalie asked once we walked in.
"Surprise!" Everyone shouted once I shut the door.
Natalie looked shocked and started tearing up.
  "Niall, did you plan this?" She asks looking up at me.
  "Yeah. It was all Niall's idea." Ed says as him, Victoria and Ed walk over to us.
  "Wait, were all you guys in on this?" She asks looking at the girls.
  "Yeah. So were the guys. They were the ones that set up the house and we were to keep you out of the house as long as possible." Gigi explains.
"Niall, this is amazing. Thank you so much." Natalie says hugging me.
  "Anything for you love." I say kissing her temple.
  About an hour later, everyone made their way to the kitchen to get something to eat. When everyone got a slice or two of pizza, we all went outside.
  "Natalie, I got you a little surprise for you. I'll be right back." I say rushing upstairs to get the puppy.
  As I was heading inside, I made sure to have the lads distract her. When I got to the bathroom, the puppy was fast asleep in the blanket that I laid in the tub.
  "Hey girl, ready to see your new mum?" I ask the puppy as I took it into my arms.
  When I got to the back door, Harry saw me and went to distract Natalie so I could sneak up behind her. When I got up behind Natalie, Harry decided to turn her around.

Natalie's POV

  "Hey um Natalie, someone needs to say hello to you." Harry says turning me around to face someone.
  "Oh my goodness! Niall, did you really get a puppy?" I ask as my eyes get bigger as I look at the puppy.
  "Yeah. She looked really lonely and she looked like she would love to be owned by you." Niall  explained.
  "Niall I love her." I say taking the dog from his arms.
"I'm glad. It was hard to keep Benny and Bexy away from the bathroom so they wouldn't say anything." He says laughing.
"Haha I bet. Is it a boy or girl?" I ask while he laughs a bit.
"It's a girl. She is about nine weeks old." He explain.
"Awe. Does she already have a name?" I ask again.
"No, I left that part for you." He says looking into my eyes.
"Renesme then." I say thinking of my favorite character from twilight.
"Then Renesme it will be." He says hugging me.

I will write more tomorrow. Hope you guys are liking this book so far.