Chapter Forty Seven Niall's Life Without Me

Natalie's POV

"Is this where Niall's life is gonna be taking place?" I ask Tiana once we get to a small lake.
"Yeah. This was where your brother Zayn first introduced you to the four boys." She explained.

Niall's POV (In the Dream)

"Come on lads, I don't want to do this, I want to be with the kids." I complain as they drag me to yet another speed dating place.
"Relax Niall. This won't be that bad." Louis says smiling.
That's easy for you to say. You tried setting me up with your cousin and look how that turned out." I say rolling my eyes.
"He's got a point Lou. And besides, Niall, it's been four years since Natalie died. Don't you think it's time to move on?" Harry asks once we arrived.
"I've, been looking." I say as I scratch the back of my neck.
"Oh yeah, when was your last date and who was it with?" Zayn asks.
"With Perrie's bandmate Jade. But I don't really remember when it was though." I say thinking back.
"That's because that happened when Bentley and Bexley were only five." Liam says shaking his head.
"Fine. I guess you guys are right. I'll give it a shot. But I'm not gonna enjoy this." I say walking inside.
An hour after it started, I couldn't find anyone who was a match for me. All the girls were either not interested in someone who had Kids already, or only liked me cuz I was in a boyband.
"You ready to leave Niall?" Zayn asks after we left.
"Yeah. I'm ready to go home." I say getting into the car.
Once we got back to my flat, Bentley an Bexley ran out to me.
"Daddy your home!" Bexley says as she tackled me to the ground.
"Haha love you too princess." I say kissing her forehead.
"Dad, can we go to the Ice park?" Bentley asks sitting down next to Bexley and I on the ground.
"Yeah sure Benny. But you gotta go and get your shoes and jackets on." I explained.
"Yes dad." They say as they get up and ran inside.
"Hey Niall, wanna head to the pubs with us tonight?" Louis asks walking up from behind me.
  "Nah. I think I've had enough fun for today. Besides, I'm gonna go take the kids to the Ice Rink In a few." I say smiling.
  "Isn't that the place where you and Natalie last spent time together?" He asks leaning against the car.
  "Yeah. I just want to do as much with Bentley and Bexley that Natalie and I did when she was still alive. I know they won't really remember her when they're older so I wanted to keep her inside them." I say leaning back against the car as well.
  "You know Niall, I think they still remember her. But, if you do all that stuff with them right now, they might not like it as much when they're older. I just don't want you to do too much and then have them get bored with it right now." Louis explained.
  "I know. I just do stuff with what they ask to go that's all."
  "Can we go now daddy?" Bexley asks as her and Bentley ran outside.
  "Haha sure, let's go." I laugh as I pick them up.
  Once we got to the rink, all the memories from that night came back to me. After I parked, I thought about everything that happened that day.
"Daddy? What are you doing?" Bexley asks after I turned off the car.
"Nothing. Just thinking about your guys mum. This is where we found out from your Uncle Ed and Uncle Zayn that they found you." I explain.
"Did mum like coming here?" Bentley asks looking in the mirror.
"Yeah, yeah she did. She wanted to bring you guys here when you were older. Wanna go skate?" I asked. They nodded.

Natalie's POV

"No offense but it doesn't look much different to me." I say to Tiana.
"Ok fine. Let's fast forward." She says taking my hand.
After a couple minutes, I realized that Niall looked horrible.
"Where is he?" I asked looking around at the scene.
"This, is when the boys are on tour two years after you passed away. Now watch." Tiana says.

Niall's POV

"Come on Niall, you haven't eaten in days. Your going to make yourself sick." Liam says putting a plate of food in front of me.
"No, I just ate when you guys were out at the restaurant." I say stubbornly.
"Oh yeah? What did you eat?" Harry asks crossing his arms.
"I had a sandwich. Like that's really any of your business." I snap.
"Niall, we're just trying to help you." Louis said before walking away.
"I don't NEED anyone's help! I'm FINE!" I yell before walking to the bunks.
"Niall, wait. Talk to me." Liam says from behind me.
"Why should I? Nobody will understand how I feel. Nine of you BUT Zayn will understand!" I yell.
"Niall, ever since Natalie died, you have had nothing but hatred in your head. Hell, you can't even look at your own kids without even leaving them in the house alone. Your gonna make them never want to be around you. Why do you think the lads and I are ALWAYS taking Benny and Bex away from you when your fucking drunk!" Liam yells before walking away.
Before I could say anything, I thought about what was happening. Ever since Natalie died, I haven't been able to look at Bentley or Bexley without being reminded of Natalie. So, I decided to call them.
"Hey Niall. What's up?" Sasha asks once she answered.
"Hey can I talk to Bentley and Bexley real quick?" I ask.
"Yeah sure hold on." She says. In the background I could here her calling them from where they were.
"Hey daddy." Bexley and Bentley say excitedly.
"Hey guys. I miss you." I say trying to hold back tears.
"We miss you too daddy. When will you be home?" They ask.
"Soon I promise. And I promise that I'll do more things together when I get back ok?" I asked.
"Ok daddy." They say.
After a while longer, I tell them that I have to get back to work.

Natalie's POV.

"Wow." Was all I could say when I looked at Tiana.
"Do you think your ready to wake up?" She asks.
"Yeah. I think I am. They need me and I need them." I say smiling.
"Then go to them Natalie." She says hugging me.

Sorry if it doesn't make much sense towards the ending. Hope you liked it.