Chapter Twenty Seven

Niall's POV

After Natalie left, I decided to get on Twitter to see what was going on. When I saw that Natalie was getting hate again, I just got off. I have been avoiding things like that so I could have family time but it wasn't helping.
"Hey Niall. I brought them." Natalie says walking back into the room followed by Zayn, Ed and Bentley.
"Hey daddy." Bentley says running over to me.
"Haha hey son. What's that you have?" I ask pointing to a book he had.
"A book Uncle Ed got me." He says showing it to me.
"Did you thank him for it?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah I did." He says nodding his head and looking at the book.
"Knock knock." The doctor says as he walked in the room.
"Hey doctor Hopkins." Natalie says smiling as she shook his hand.
"Mr. and Mrs. Horan, I have some good and bad news. As my nurse was looking through Bexley, sheet from the tests, she noticed that Bexley's knee will be fine. But, she will have to wear a knee brace throughout her childhood. If she does intense sports like soccer or dancing in ways that make her knee bend funny, she will injure her knee even worst." He explains showing us the papers.
"Does she need to have crutches?" I ask looking up at him.
"Yes. But, I'm gonna have to suggest getting a wheelchair if she can't walk with the crutches." He states.
"Thank you so much sir." I say shaking his hand.
After he left, Natalie broke down. I walked over to her and hugged her.

Natalie's POV

"Does she need to have crutches?" Niall asks looking up at him.
"Yes. But, I'm gonna have to suggest getting a wheelchair if she can't walk with the crutches." He states.
"Thank you so much sir." Niall says again shaking his hand.
After he left, I broke down. Niall walked over to me and hugged me. When I overheard the nurse talking to the doctor I didn't want to believe it. But, now that I looked at the charts I couldn't believe it.
"Natalie, it's gonna be ok. We can get through this together." Niall says quietly as he started to cry.
After a few moments, Zayn took Bentley  out of the room. After they leave, the nurses wheeled in Bexley.
  "Mummy, when can we go home?" Bexley asks.
  "Soon baby. The doctor has to look at some more things before we leave." I explained as the doctor walks in.
  "Hey Bexley. How are you feeling?" He asks sitting down next to her.
  "My leg hurts." She says quietly.
  "Well B, it looks like your knee will be better soon. You just have to wear a cast and wear a brace like your dad ok kiddo?" He asks looking at her.
  "Ok sir." She says smiling.

Sorry it's short.