Chapter Three Day Out With The Girls Part 2

Rebeka's POV

  When Natalie asked what else we wanted to do, I could tell the other girls were worried that she'd want to head home. So, when Sasha asked if we'd wanna go to her house, I was thrilled.
"What else do you girls wanna do?" Natalie asked looking over at Bexley.
"How about we go back to my place and watch movies?" Sasha asks.
"Ok." We all say rather excitedly.

  When we got to Sasha's place, I quickly texted Harry and told him that we were at Liam and Sasha's place.

Bold is Rebeka and Indentation is Harry

Hey we're at Sasha's and Liam's place watching movies.
Ok. I'll be sure to tell the lads to sneak into the house through the garage. We need you girls to keep Natalie in the living - room or at least take her and Bexy to the park. Anything to distract her.
Ok. Don't worry we'll think of something. Text me or have one of the lads text the girls. I'll tell the girls the plan.

After I finished talking to Harry, I decided to go out to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I got out to the kitchen, Perrie was out there with Vicky.
"Hey did Harry tell you about sneaking in through the garage to get some things?" Perrie asks.
"Yeah I just got done talking to him. Did the lads tell you guys?" I ask as I get a glass of water.
"Yeah we were texting them on the way here. Natalie was upfront with you so we were able to text the boys and telling them that we were on the way over to Liam's place." Vicky explained.
"Oh ok. That makes sense. Because she wouldn't suspect a thing with sitting upfront with me." I say sarcastically. 
  "Hey at least she's gonna love the surprise party." Perrie says.
  "Yeah that's true. She's actually gonna love this party the most because it's going to be something completely unforgettable." I say smiling.
  After we finish the conversation, we go back to the living-room and see Sasha, Gigi, Natalie and Bexley watching Peter Pan 2. Knowing Natalie, she was probably the one who chose it.
  "Really? Who chose this movie?" Vicky asks already knowing the answer.
  "Me chose it." Bexley says with the biggest smile on her face.
"You chose it!" I ask pretending to be shocked. She nods.
  "You guys thought I did didn't you?" Natalie asks trying not to laugh.
  "Yeah because you love the movie." I say laughing.
  "Hey do you remember a tv show called Fetch with Ruff Ruffman?" Gigi asks.
  "Oh yeah, I remember that show. I use to watch it with my younger siblings. Why do you ask?" Victoria asks.
  "Because I found it on Netflix. Maybe Bexley would like it. It's both educational and funny." I explain.
  "I'm actually tempted to watch it now." Natalie says smiling.
"Lets start with the first season." I said laughing as I turn on Netflix.

Niall's POV

"Hey Niall, where do you want the balloons?" Liam asks.
"Can you scatter them around? I don't want them to be all in one spot." I explain as I chase after Bentley.
"Up you go." Ed says as he picks up a giggling Bentley.
"No no. Down uncle Ed." Bentley says through his laughs.
"Thanks for grabbing him Ed." I say while chuckling.
"No problem. I'll watch him upstairs while you guys set up." He says taking Bentley upstairs.
"Hey Niall, I just ordered the pizza. Is there anything else you want for the party?" Harry asks.
"Yeah but I'll take care of it." I explain as I head out.
The surprise that I got Natalie was a dog that she really liked. It's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She's been wanting one since we first started dating but we were unable to have one at the beginning because of everything that's happened. She nearly got killed by her mum, hospital visits, family issues, getting married then starting a family and lastly raising our two young children.
"Hey Niall. How are you today?" My neighbor Mrs. Johnson asks.
Mrs. Johnson is a really sweet older lady. Her and her husband moved here after Natalie was first diagnosed with cancer. They would always offer to watch Bentley and Bexley while I took Natalie to all of her treatments. Over the last three years, we actually have had them babysit once in a while when we went out.
"I'm doing pretty good today. How about you Mrs. Johnson?" I ask.
"I'm doing alright. Mr. Johnson and I actually got to go and visit our grandchildren in Bradford yesterday." She says with a smile on her face.
"That sounds brilliant. Are you and Mr. Johnson gonna come to the party later?" I ask leaning against our fence.
"Yes, and I was gonna ask you something this morning but Natalie was still here. But, is there anything that you'd like me to bring over?" She asks.
"Nope. Just yourselves. If you'd like to bring a lawn chair and any drinks for yourselves, feel free to. We will be having pizza and I am gonna be going out to buy some ice cream and a surprise for Natalie." I say smiling.
"What's the surprise that your getting her?" She asks.
"Do you remember her talking about wanting a small dog?" I asked.
"Oh yes. I remember quite well. She said she wanted a little dog. I think she said it was a Cavalier King Charles." She explained.
"Yeah. The one I chose is this little guy." I say showing her a picture.

   "He's a cute little fellow

"He's a cute little fellow. I'll let you go pick him up." She says making her way over to her house.
When I got to the animal shelter, I see Jordan, one of my friends that worked at the shelter. I went inside and he finally saw that I was there after helping a customer.
"Hey Niall. What's up?" He asks once I got to the front desk.
"I'm here to pick up a dog I bought for Natalie." I explain.
"Ok. What breed did you get?" He asks typing it in the computer.
"A Cavalier King Charles puppy." I say as he finished typing.
"Ok, if you'll follow me to the back." He says leading the way.
When we get to the back, I see the puppy sleeping at the moment.
"Here are some things for the puppy, and some other essentials that you'll need." Jordan explains.
"Thanks lad." I say as he goes to get the puppy.
After I take the dog to the car, I rush home so that way I could get home before Natalie. Once I got back to my flat, I take the puppy on a quick walk then I took her up to the bathroom. Once I put her in the tub, I heard the doorbell go off.
"Niall! It's your parents and Greg!" Zayn calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey guys." I say once I get downstairs.
"Niall, it's been a while." Mum says as I picked up Theo.
"Sorry about that. I would have came to visit but I've been busy." I explained.
"I know. I'm glad you are throwing this party for Natalie. She deserves it after going through so much the last few years." Mum says sitting down.
"Hey Niall, did you get the puppy for Natalie yet?" Harry asks walking into the den.
"You got her a puppy?" My dad asks looking shocked.
"Yeah. It actually seems to calm her down when she gets her anxiety attacks. Plus she's always wanted a Cavalier King Charles dog." I say.
"I guess your right. How's she feeling?" Dad asks.
"She's doing good. She went to a doctors appointment last week to see how everything was going and the doctor said that the cancer is gone for good. She's been cancer free for two years, but this proves that it's gone and hopefully won't come back." I explain sitting down in a chair.
"So does Benny and Bexy understand that there mum was sick?" Greg asks trying to find the right words.
"I think so, but I'm not too sure. I think we're gonna wait till they'll understand it a bit more to explain things a bit."
The rest of the time, was spent catching up with everyone and setting up for the party. When it was time for the girls to bring Natalie home, I texted the the girls and told them it was time.

Natalie's POV

"Hey girls, Niall and the guys want to know if we want to go out to dinner." Victoria says looking at her phone.
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." I say looking at the others.
  "You guys ready to go?" Gigi asks picking up a sleeping Bexley. We all nodded.
  When we got into Perrie's car, we headed in the direction of my house. As we got closer, Sasha put a blind fold around my eyes.
  "What's going on? Why did you put a blind fold around my eyes?" I ask as I try to take it off.
  "Stop trying to take it off. We can't tell you why. It's Niall's orders." Rebeka says from the front seat.
  When we came to a stop, one of the girls helped me out of the car and put me into another vehicle. Ad I sat down, I felt someone sitting right next to me.
  "Guys, who's sitting next to me?" I asked looking around.
  "Oh, it's just Victoria." Rebeka says from where she helped me in.
  Before I could say anything, she shut the door and then the car started taking off. After ten minutes of driving around, we finally came to a stop.
  When the car came to a stop, someone took off my blind fold. I looked over and saw Niall was the one sitting next to me.
  "Niall, what are you doing here?" I ask hugging him.
  "Hahaha, I have a surprise I wanted to show you. Follow me." He says leading me into the house.
  When we got inside of the house, it was completely dark.
  "Niall? Whys it dark?" I asked.
  "Surprise!" Everyone shouted.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.