Chapter Twenty Four

Kendall's POV

Kendall and her family don't know anything about the One Direction boys being in Hawaii.

Today my mom was coming over with my sisters and their kids. We were gonna fly out to Hawaii and stay their for a few days.
"Hey Kendall, we're here!" My mom calls from downstairs.
  "I'm in my room mom." I yell back as I finished zipping up my bag.
  "Hey Kendall. You ready for the trip?" Kim asks as she walked  into my room followed by Kourtney.
  "Yeah. I'm pretty excited. I actually can't wish to get away from everything here and to relax." I explain.
  "Yeah I bet. Everyone has been stressed lately. But I know you've been stressed the most." Kourtney says.
  "Yeah with the whole Josh and jail thing." I say as my phone went off.
  "Hey Kendall. I have to tell you something important. Are you still alone?" Gigi asks once I answer.
  "No, my sisters are here. How important is it on a scale of one to ten?" I ask.
  "A ten." She says thinking about it for a moment.
  "We're gonna head downstairs to fill up our water bottles. Want us to fill up yours?" Kim asks.
  "Yeah sure." I say handing my water bottle to her.
  After they left, I went back to my laptop and Gigi started explaining what was going on and why it was an emergency.
  "Ok, Niall and Natalie are in Hawaii with the boys and the kids. The girls and I stayed back so we could visit with our family's. I thought you needed to know in case you end up bumping into him." She explained.
  "What! Why are they in Hawaii? Aren't they supposed to be in New York and work from their?" I asked.
  "They were but Paul changed up the tour dates. I can't go on tour till the last two months because of the modeling jobs and seeing my family." She says pointing the camera to her family.
  "Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up Gigi." I say before hanging up.
  "No problem K. Just let me know when you want to put our plan into motion." She says as I hang up.
  "What did Gigi have to say?" My mom asks walking into my room.
  "How did you know I was talking to Gigi?" I ask looking at her.
  "Your sisters told me. They said that she called you and said that it was an emergency." She explains.
  "She said that the boys are in Hawaii with Natalie and her kids." I say grabbing my toothbrush.
  "What! Did she say what part?" She asks sitting down on the bed.
  "No mom. And why are you so damn snoopy? Your always snooping into my business." I say glaring at her.
  "Because I don't want you going to jail again. I don't want you to kidnap their son again." She says glaring at me as well.
  "Well it's none of your business. He is my son, and nobody is ever gonna take him away from me ever again." I said as I slammed my bag on the ground.
  "Hey is everything ok in here?" Kourtney asks walking in.
  "Yeah everything's fine." I mumble as I walked past her.

Kris Jenner's POV

  "Mom, what did you say to her?" Kourtney asks.
  "I asked her what her and Gigi were talking about and asked if everything was ok but then she went off." I explained.
  "Well it seems more then her just blowing up at you mom." Kourtney says looking at me with disappointment.
  "Gigi told her that Niall, Natalie, their kids and the boys are all in Hawaii and after she told me, she said that it's none of my business. That Josh is her son, and nobody is ever gonna take him away from her ever again." I explained.
  "I kinda do agree with her though a little bit on that. But only the fact that you do snoop and medal in both hers and Kylie's lives." Kourtney explains.
  "I do not meddle in their lives." I say getting defensive.
  "Mom, you do. They are always having to tell you everything. Why do you think they run over to Caitlyn's and talk to her?" Kourtney says.
  "Fine. Maybe I do meddle, but I don't want my relationship with them to be like it was with Rob." I say as my voice shakes.
  "Mom, if you do keep meddling in Kendall's life, it will be like your's and Rob's relationship." She explains.
  "Hey are you guys ready to leave? Our flight is gonna leave without us if we don't get going in the next few minutes." Kim says walking into the room.
"Ok, we're coming." I say following both her and Kourtney.

Niall's POV

"Hey Niall, you have to get going soon. You have to practice for the concert tonight!" Natalie calls from the hallway.
"Ok ok. I'm coming." I say as I threw a shirt on.
"Daddy, guess where mummy is taking us!" Bexley says excitedly.
"Where's mummy gonna take us?" I ask in the same tone Bexley used.
"You can't come daddy. You have to practice silly." Bexley says putting her hands on her hips.
"Hahaha. Where's mummy gonna take you guys?" I ask laughing.
"Mummy said that her and Uncle Zayn are gonna take us to the zoo." She says looking excited.
"They are? I thought Uncle Zayn was gonna come with me." I say hiding both my shock and confusion.
"He's not feeling good." Natalie says walking into the room.
  "Oh ok. I'll see you later then love." I say kissing her cheek.
  "Ok. I'll see you later tonight." I say calling after him as he leaves.

Hope you liked it. I'll make sure to add a second part to it later.