Chapter Thirty One My Babies

Natalie's POV (Arriving at the Hotel)

  After I walked out of the pub, I hailed a cab. I tried so hard not to cry but couldn't keep it in any longer.
  "Miss, would you like a tissue?" The taxi man asks.
  "Y-yes please. Thank you." I say accepting the tissue.
  "Here we are miss." He says smiling as he pulled to the side of the road.
  "Thanks. How much do I owe you?" I ask grabbing my wallet.
  "Oh this is on the house. I hope you have a good night ma'am." He says before driving away.
When I got up to the hotel room, I looked in my pocket mirror that Zayn got me to see how I looked. After I fixed up a few things, I went inside. Man that was a huge mistake.
  When I walked in, I saw mine and Zayn's mum standing there with a gun in hand and aiming it at Zayn.
  "No! Stop!" I yell causing her to look over at me.
  "Well, well, well. If it isn't my beloved daughter Natalie." She says as she starts walking closer to me.
  "I am not your daughter. I will never be your daughter." I spat.
  "Too bad. I was gonna tell my grandkids how their mummy was a really responsible and respectful lady who loved her family. But I guess that'll change." She says before I get knocked out.

Zayn's POV (After Everyone Left)

  "Uncle Zayn, where did everyone go?" Bexley asks.
  "They went out for the night. Don't worry though. They'll be back soon." I explain as I smile at her.
  "Can I color Uncle Zayn?" Bentley asks pointing to a blank piece of paper.
  "Yeah sure squirt. Here you go." I say handing him some crayons.
  After a while, it was really quite. So I decided to call Gigi to see what she was up too.
  "Uncle Zayn, what are you doing?" Bexley asks.
  "I'm gonna Skype with Aunt Gigi. Wanna say hi?" I ask. She nods.
  "Hey Zayn. Hey Bexley. How are you guys?" She asks smiling.
  "Hi Aunt Gigi." Bexley says as she waved hello.
  "Haha. We're good. We're enjoying the air here. Liam, and Louis went surfing while Harry, Ed and I hung out at the gym and Niall, Natalie and the kids went out sight seeing." I explained laughing.
  "Where's everyone right now? It seems really quiet." She says.
  "They went to a local pub with James. He flew to town with his family for holiday." I explain again.
  "Oh ok. Oh before I forget. You guys heard that she got out of jail right?" Gigi asks as empathizing she.
  "Yeah I heard. I think our management gave her manager the dates she has to avoid going to." I say thinking about it.
  "Ok. Well, I'm gonna get going. It's pretty late here and I have a modeling gig I have to go to in the morning. I'll call you when it's over." She explains.
  "Ok love. I'll talk to you later." I say as I hung up.
  "Uncle Zayn, why couldn't aunt Gigi come with us?" Bexley asks.
  "Because she has to work and so dose your daddy and your uncles." I explain. 
  "Are you gonna sing with Daddy tomorrow." She asks.
"I don't know. I think I'm gonna. Why do you-"
Knock Knock!

"Room Service." The lady calls from outside the door.
"We just had room service an hour ago." I say to myself.
I walked over to the door and looked out the peek hole. As I looked out it, I noticed that it was blocked off. So I opened the door.
  "We never ordered room service." I say as I opened the door.
  "Too bad. I thought that my own grandkids would want something to eat." The lady say chuckling.
  "Mum. Get out of here." I growled under my breath.
  "I'm afraid I can't leave just quite yet. You see, when you and Natalie sent me to jail, I had to think of ways to get my revenge. Now I came to get it." She says smiling as she looked over at Bexley.
"No, you can't take them. I won't let you." I say gritting my teeth.
"That is where your wrong Zayn. I will have them and you won't be able to stop me. Gale, get in here." She yells.
A man that looks almost like Paul walked through the door and stopped. He was smiling as he looked at me.
"What's going on in here." An all too familiar voice asks.
"Ah Natalie. Now the fun has begun." Mum says as her smile gets bigger.
"Mum, what the hell are you doing here!" Natalie asks.
"You see Natalie, after I was sent to jail for running you over with my car, I knew I had to get my revenge. Now I came to get it 'One Way Or Another'." She says.
"Your not taking my kids." Natalie says as she slammed the door.
"You see Natalie, my friend Gale here says different." Mum says as she snapped her fingers.
Next thing I know, both Natalie and I are on the ground and arms got tied.
"Your not gonna get away with this mum." Natalie says.
"That's where your also wrong. Tell your mummy and Uncle Zayn goodbye guys. Your gonna come live with me for a while." Mum says before walking out.
"I'm so sorry Natalie. I shouldn't have opened the door. She said she was room service and I got suspicious. I never should have opened the door." I say looking down.
"It's not your fault Zee. I would have done the same thing." Natalie says as she lays her head on my shoulder.
"By the way, why did you come back?" I asked.
"Well I-"
"What happened?" I ask looking down at Natalie.
"T-they took the kids." She says looking panicked.
"Who took the kids?" I ask sounding confused.
"Our mum." Zayn says quietly.

  That's this chapter. I know I said in the last chapter that they put tape on their mouths, but I forgot.