Chapter Fifty Six Names

Niall's POV

  "Hey Niall, wanna talk about names for the baby later after the kids are asleep?" Natalie asks while cooking dinner.
  "Yeah sure. But I thought the kids were gonna choose he name." I explained while sitting down.
  "They are but I thought we could too just in case," she explains.
  "Mummy, Daddy!We thought of a name for the baby!" The kids say while running into the kitchen.
  "What name did you two think of for her?" I ask.
  "I want to name her Alexandria because it's a song dad, and our uncles sing." Bentley says as he climbed up to his seat.
  "And I chose Natasha because it sounded really cool just like Alexandria. And because it's my best friends name." Bexley says as she climbs up on my lap.
  "Well, how about we use one of the names for the first name, and we use the other name for her middle name?" I ask.
"That's a really good idea Niall. How did you come up with it?" Natalie asks putting Bentley and Bexley's food on the table.
"I actually have no idea. I just thought about how well the names would sound together." I explained.
"Does that sound like a good idea you two?" Natalie asks. They both nodded.
"Well, how does Alexandria Natasha sound?" I ask.
"That just sounds funny." Bentley says laughing.
"How about Natasha Alexandria?" I asked again.
"I like that one a lot better." Bentley says as Bexley nodded her head.
"Looks like we have a winner than." Natalie says smiling as she handed me my food.

Hey guys. Next Chapter will be when Natalie has the baby shower. Other than that, I'm starting to come to a writers block. If you have any ideas on how to end the book and to have the sequel start, please let me know. Thanks.