Chapter Fifty Four After Louis and Victoria's Wedding

Niall's POV

  "Hey Niall, do you know where the buns are for the hot dogs?" Ed calls from inside.
  "They should be in the pantry. Ask the girls actually. They should probably know since they took care of the groceries earlier." I called from outside.
  So today we were having Ed and Perrie over for dinner. They both were going on their tours in a month, so we planned on having each other over whenever we could.
  "Daddy, here are the buns you were looking for." Bentley says bringing out the hamburger buns.
  "Thanks Benny. Where were they?" I ask noticing that they were either smushed or eaten.
  "Bexley and I ate them." He says looking down at the ground.
  "Why would you eat them? Didn't you two eat something earlier? Like lunch?" I asked crouching down.
  "Yeah. But we still hungry." He says with tears in his eyes.
  "It's ok Bentley. Uncle Ed and I will go back to the store to get some more buns. Did you guys eat the other buns that were in the bag too?" I asked. He nodded.
  "Hey Nialler, I found the hot dog buns but they're smushed and half eaten." Ed says walking outside.
  "It's fine. I found one half of our little culprits. We can just go back to the store and get some more. I'll just let Natalie and Perrie know that we're leaving." I explained.
  "Can I come with you?" Bentley asks as he tugged on my pant leg.
  "Yeah sure. That way I can buy something for you and Bexley to eat after dinner ok." I say as I picked him up.
  "Hey girls, were gonna run back to the store. Apparently your children ate the hot dog and hamburger buns." I say snickering as I headed towards the door.
  "Well they take after your appetite. So they're learning from you since I don't eat as much as you do." She called.

Natalie's POV

  "Hey mummy, do you want to see my picture I drew?" Bexley asks looking up form her little table.
  "Sure I'd love to Bex." I say as I pause the conversation with Perrie.
  "See, it's a picture of you, daddy, me, Bentley and all our aunts and uncles." She says as she points to each of them.
  "Wow Bexley. Your really good. Can I take a picture of it?" Perrie asks. Bexley nodded as she hands it to Perrie.
  "Hey girls, were gonna run back to the store. Apparently your children ate the hot dog and hamburger buns." Niall says snickering as he heads towards the door.
  "Well they take after your appetite. So they're learning from you since I don't eat as much as you do." I called.
  "We'll see you in a couple minutes." Ed says closing the door behind him.
  "So Bexley, was that why you and Bentley were talking with your mouths full in the car?" I ask.
  "Yes mummy. I'm sorry." She says hugging me
  "It's fine. Next time you two are hungry I'll buy you something to eat though ok?" I say picking her up. She nods.

Sorry about this chapter. It just popped into my head. Also, it's Tomlinson week.