Chapter Eighteen Kendall Gets Out Part One

Kendall's POV

Today was the day that I was able to be released. I was beyond excited to get out and find my son.
"Miss. Jenner, you are free to leave now." The guard says handing me back my clothes I was wearing when I first got here.
After I get outside, I saw my mom and my sister Kylie waiting for me. As I got closer, my mom saw me and pulled me in for a hug. Kylie just stood there and looked pissed that I was stupid.
  After I bugged my mom, Kylie's face grew softer after a bit and gave me a hug.
"I'm glad your out Kendall. Do you want me to drop you off at your place  or at mine?" She asks as we got in the car.
"It doesn't matter with me. Probably my place right now because I want to change out of this outfit. I wore it when I went in and I really just want to get out of it." I explain as I look down at my outfit.
  "Ok sweetheart." Mom says as she turns down the road to my house.
  Once we got to my house, I saw that my dad's car was there in the driveway.
  "Wait, isn't that dad's car?" I ask looking at mom and Kylie.
  "Yeah, he wanted to see you once you got home." Kylie says smiling at me as she looked back at me.
  "Oh ok." I say sounding unconvinced with the answer.
  When we came to a stop, we all got out and went to the steps. That's when mom covered my eyes.
  "What are you doing?" I asked.
  "Because your dad said he has a surprise waiting and wanted you to be surprised." She says as we walked inside.
  After we walked in, mom took her hands off and I sure was surprised. All my siblings, nieces and nephews were there. As well as my dad.
  "Welcome Home Kendall!" Everyone says once I looked around.

More of this to come. Just finished a project. That YouTube video at the top is a clip from The Late Late Show with Kendall and James Cordan called Spill your Guts or Fill your Guts. Go ahead and check it out. Do NOT watch it if you have a weak stomach.