Chapter Ten Bentley and Bexley's 4th Birthday part One

Kendall's POV

"Hey Kendall, I just found something out. Tomorrow is Josh's (Bentley's) fourth birthday. What do you wanna do for his birthday tomorrow?" Khloe asks.
"Maybe have mom and the girls come over. I know Dad's busy with some stuff." I explain writing down some ideas.
  "Mommy, what are you doing?" Josh asks walking into the living room.
  "Aunt Kho Kho and I are planning your birthday party. What kind of cake would you like?" I ask picking him up and setting him beside me.
  "A Fetch with Ruff Ruffman cake." He says smiling at me.
  "I hope they still make those." Khloe says looking at me.
  "I'll call Jeremiah and see if he can make one." I say as I began to dial the phone.
  "Hey Kendall. What up girl?" Jeremiah asks once he answers.
  "Hey Jeremiah. I was wondering if you could bake me a cake for a four year olds party tomorrow." I explain.
  "Yeah sure. What's the kind of cake that you'd like?" He asks.
  "He would like a Fetch with Ruff Ruffman cake. I actually would like it to say Happy Fourth Birthday Joshua." I say looking down at Josh.
  "Ok. Where would you like it dropped off at?" He asks.
  "Can you drop it off at my place around three tomorrow?" I ask.
  "Yeah sure. I'll see you tomorrow Kendall." He says before hanging up.
  "Mommy, can my mummy and daddy come?" Josh asks looking up at me.
  "They can't Josh. They are celebrating their daughters birthday tomorrow." I say looking down at him.
  "Oh ok. Mom, can we have pancakes for breakfast?" He asks.
  "Anything you want baby." I say smiling at him.
  "Josh, can your mom and I talk privately please?" Khloe asks. He nodded.
  After Josh went to his room, I looked over at Khloe and she looked nervous.
  "What are you gonna do if Josh asks about his family?" She asks.
  "Honestly, I don't know. I'm beginning to regret having Rob help me. Ant, to be honest, I'm actually getting really attached to him." I explain.
  "I know you are. I am too. What's gonna happen when the boys come her in a few months and recognize him?" She asks again showing me the tour dates.
  "Crap. I forgot about that. Obviously I'm gonna leave have for a little while when they come here." I explained.
  "Well, you might want to get back to the party. I gotta head out." Khloe says heading out the door.
  "Hey Bentley, do you want to go out to dinner with Aunt Kim?" I call.
  "Yes mommy." He says running out to the living room.

Natalie's POV

  "Hey Bexley. What day is it tomorrow?" I ask pointing to the star for her birthday.
  "My birthday!" She says smiling as she looked at me.
  "Good job Bexley. Hold old are you gonna be?" I ask.
  "Four years old." She says holding up four fingers.
  "Hey Natalie. Liam said we had a change of plans. We are gonna be going to Beverly Hills in two minutes." Niall says walking into the back part of the Tour Bus.
  "Did you hear that Bexley? We're gonna go to California!" I say picking her up and tossing her into the air.
  "Hey guys, we're gonna stop to get something to eat. You guys coming?" Rebeka asks walking in.
  "Oh yeah. We're coming." Niall and I say together.
  When we got to Big Boy, it wasn't really crowded. When we got inside, I saw Kendall Jenner with her sister Kim and a little boy. When a waitress took us to our table, it was near Kendall. When I took a closer look at the little kid, I saw that the child looked a lot like Bentley.
  "Niall, am I imagining something, or does that child look a lot like Bentley?" I ask glancing over at the other table.
  "Your right. I'll be right back." He says getting up.
  A couple minutes later, I could easily tell that the child was indeed Bentley. But he looked frightened to say anything.
  "OH NO YOU DON'T NIALL! This child is MINE! YOU ARE TO NOT EVER COME NEAR ME OR MY SON!" She yells getting up and leaving.

Niall's POV

    "Niall, am I imagining something, or does that child look a lot like Bentley?" Natalie asks glancing over at the other table.
  "Your right. I'll be right back." I say before getting up.
  When I got to the table, Kendall looked as if her eyes were gonna fall out of her head. And Kim looked really shocked to see that I was there.
  "Hey Kendall. What's your sons name? He looks a lot like my son Bentley." I say crossing my arms.
  "I don't know what your talking about Niall. My sons name is Josh. I adopted him when I was in Europe. His parents abandoned him and left him starving to death." She says glaring at me.
  "Oh? Tell me Josh, what's your mummy and daddy's name?" I ask raising an eyebrow at Kendall.
  "OH NO YOU DON'T NIALL! This child is MINE! YOU ARE TO NOT EVER COME NEAR ME OR MY SON!" She yells getting up and leaving.

What did you think of this chapter? Hope you liked it.