Chapter Seventeen Missed You

Bentley's POV

"MUMMY!" I yell as soon as I saw my real mummy.
"Benny! Oh how I missed you." She says crying.
"Why are you crying mummy?" I ask once I see the tears.
"Well, your daddy, sister, uncles, aunts and I have missed you so much." She says smiling at me.
"I missed you too mummy." I say as I hugged her even tighter.
After mummy let me go, we went home. After we got home, everyone was there but daddy. I looked around and saw that he wasn't anywhere to be found.
"What are you looking for Benny?" Mum asks walking up behind me.
"Where's daddy at?" I asked with confusion in my voice.
"Benny, I think it's time I told you and Bexley something." She says taking both mine and Bexley's hands.
"What is it mummy?" Bexley asks once mum puts us on the bed.
"When Uncle Ed and Aunt Perrie picked up Me and Bexley one day, we were driving home and when we saw a car, it looked like daddy's car, and when I told Uncle Ed to stop and ran to the car and saw your daddy. Right now he's in the hospital." She explains.

Natalie's POV

"When Uncle Ed and Aunt Perrie picked up Me and Bexley one day, we were driving home and when we saw a car, it looked like daddy's car, and when I told Uncle Ed to stop and ran to the car and saw your daddy. Right now he's in the hospital." I explain looking at the two of them.
"When's daddy gonna come home?" Bentley asks.
"I don't know sweetie. I'm sure he'll be home soon." I say hugging them.
  "Hey kiddos. Wanna go stay with Aunt Rebeka and I for a while?" Harry asks once he walks in the room.
  "Can we mummy?" Bexley asks looking up at me than Harry.
  "Haha yeah sure baby. Bentley, do you want to go or stay with me?" I ask.
"Go with Uncle Harry." He says smiling.
"Ok then. Go pack you things then you two." I say laughing.

  Another filler. If you have any ideas for the book, feel free to message me. Also, Tomorrow I don't have class, so I will be able to publish more.