Chapter Fifty After Zayn and Gigi's Wedding

Gigi's Dress above

Zayn's POV (After The Wedding)

  "Hey Zayn, in gonna go down to the pool. Wanna come?" Gigi asks walking into the kitchen.
  "I'll meet you down there. I'm gonna video chat with Harry for a couple minutes. I'll be down there in about fifteen minutes." I explained.
  "Ok babe. Just text me when your on your way down." She says kissing me.
  After she leaves, I called Harry to see if the surprise would be ready by the time we got back.
  "Hey Zayn. How's your honeymoon going?" Harry asks once answering the call.
  "It's going pretty good. We went to the heart of Canada. I actually had a lot of fun." I explained.
  "That's great. So, about the surprise. Rebeka is at the flat setting it up exactly the way you and Gigi would like it. I think right now we just need to finish painting one or two rooms than it and decorate those two rooms and it will be finished." He explains.
  "Did you guys leave a room or two plain so I can be able to have a graffiti room?" I asked reminding him.
  "Yeah. We are even leaving the basement and the attic alone as well." He says showing me the plans.
  "Thanks. I gotta get going, Gigi is waiting for me down at the pool. I'll call you later and talk to you about the flat later." I explained looking at my watch.
  "Yeah I gotta get going too. Rebeka is gonna kill me if I don't go and help." Harry says letting out a chuckle.
  After signing off, I headed down to the pool and hung out with Gigi for a while.

Niall's POV

Ever since Zayn and Gigi's wedding, Natalie hasn't been feeling well. We actually have been trying for a while to have a baby. So, the day after Ed and Perrie's wedding, I had my brother Greg come watch the twins while Matalie an I went out for the night.
Today, Natalie wasn't really feeling well. It's been six weeks since Ed and Perrie got married. Natalie has constantly been in and out of the bathroom. So, I decided to go and check on her.
  "Hey Natalie, are you ok love?" I ask from outside the bathroom door.
"Honestly Ni, I don't know. I feel like nauseous and have a bad headache." She called back.
"Can I come in love?" I asked opening the door a little bit. She nodded.
  When I went in there, I noticed that there was two pregnancy tests on the sink. They were still in there boxes.
  "Natalie, do you want me to leave? So you can do the pregnancy tests. Or do you want me to stay with you?" I asked kneeling down beside her.
  "Could you wait outside?" She asks looking up at me.
  "Yeah. And love, whether it's negative or positive, I'll still support you." I say hugging her.
  After I left, I waited outside in the hallway for her. When she came out, I set a timer for five minutes.
"Niall, I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm not ready for another baby right now. Yeah I'd love to have another child, but what about Bentley and Bexley?" She asks starting to tear up.
"Natalie, I wouldn't worry. I mean, they're going to be starting school in a few months." I explained.
"I guess you're right. Thanks." She says kissing my cheek.
After talking for a couple more minutes, the timer goes off. We walk upstairs and Natalie looked at the tests.
"Well, what's it say love?" I asked quietly.
"I-I'm pregnant."

Natalie's POV

  Ever since Zayn and Gigi's wedding, I haven't really been feeling well. I've been having stomach pains and constantly throwing up. The  one thing I haven't told Niall was that I missed my period. The thing is, I've got a irregular period, so sometimes I can go a month without one.
  I decided that I was gonna take a pregnancy test. But before I could, I rushed back to the bathroom. So, I left the tests on the bathroom sink.
    "Hey Natalie, are you ok love?" Niall asks from outside the bathroom door.
"Honestly Ni, I don't know. I feel like nauseous and have a bad headache." I called back.
"Can I come in love?" He asked opening the door a little bit. I nodded.
  When he walked in, I could tell he noticed the tests.
  "Natalie, do you want me to leave? So you can do the pregnancy tests. Or do you want me to stay with you?" He asked kneeling down beside me.
  "Could you wait outside?" I ask looking up at me.
  "Yeah. And love, whether it's negative or positive, I'll still support you." He says hugging me.
  When I took the tests, I set them on the sink and went out to Niall. 
"Niall, I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm not ready for another baby right now. Yeah I'd love to have another child, but what about Bentley and Bexley?" I ask starting to tear up a little.
"Natalie, I wouldn't worry. I mean, they're going to be starting school in a few months." He explains.
"I guess you're right. Thanks." I say kissing his cheek.
After talking for a couple more minutes, the timer goes off. We walk upstairs and Natalie looked at the tests.
"Well, what's it say love?" I asked quietly.
"I-I'm pregnant."

  Sorry I haven't published is a few days. I've been doing some Christmas shopping with my boyfriend and family. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.