Chapter Twenty Five

Kendall's POV

  "Flight 645 to Hawaii is now bordering." The lady on the intercom says.
  "Lets go." I say as everyone follows me to the plane.
  Once we boarded the plane, I sat by myself. The order went like this. Mom and North, Kim and Saint, Kourtney and Mason, Kylie and Penelope, Scott and Reign, Rob and Khloè, then there is me.
  "Hey Kendall. Everything alright?" Rob asks walking over to me.
  "Yeah I'm fine. Just wanted to sit alone." I say smiling up at him.
  "I know about the fight between you and mom. If you need someone to talk about it with I'm here for you." He says hugging me.
  "Thanks Rob. I appreciate it." I say as I hugged him back.
  These next several hours are gonna be the longest hours of my life.

Niall's POV

  When the lads and I got to the venu where we were preforming at, I saw that there were people waiting outside.
"I guess the fans are excited for tonight." Harry says jokingly.
"Yeah. Seems like it. It isn't like this anywhere else." Liam says looking around.
"Boys, you ready to practice? Wait, where's Zayn at?" Our choreographer asks looking at Liam.
"He wasn't feeling well. He has food poisoning from last night's flight." Louis explains laughing.
"How can you get food poisoning from riding on an airplane?" He asks looking a little worried.
"He said that the food he ordered wasn't cooked right. It was undercooked or else it was expired." I explained.
"That will explain it. Well, hopefully he'll feel better before tomorrow's show." He says as we headed to our spots.
"Hey Niall, is he still planning on going to the zoo with Natalie?" Liam asks.
"As far as I know yeah. I was surprised when Natalie said he wasn't feeling well." I explained.
"I'm sure he's fine. After all, technically he has a choice if he wants to preform with us." He explains.
"Ok lads, let's get started." Our choreographer Dave says.

Natalie's POV

  "Mummy, can we see the tigers?" Bentley asks.
  "I don't want to Bentley." Bexley says frowning. 
  "I'll take you Benny. Come on." Zayn says picking up Bentley.
  "Lets meet up here in an hour that way we can have lunch." I say walking towards the penguins.

Sorry it's short. I'm just trying to think of things. Hopefully I will update more since it's thanksgiving break tomorrow through Sunday. I'd publish more today but I have two classes from 12:30 to 3 then another one 3 to 6. If you have any ideas on what you'd like to happen in the story let me know.