4 | "What the-"

1 LIVE SHOW 

"Today's the big day. You ready?", Leigh-Anne asked Perrie, who was getting changed by the stylists in the dressing room. 

A huge grin appeared on Perrie's face, "My girls are ready, I'm ready. We'll destroy you."

Leigh started to laugh, "We'll see about that." Leigh got the bands, and strong ones too. "Remember.. We were a group back then and with me as the coach, my team just cannot not win." Perrie rolled her eyes with a smile. 

"We'll see about that. My girls are strong.", Perrie smirked. 

Leigh and Perrie just grinned at each other before Leigh had to leave to get her make-up done. 

They had to do one last soundcheck before the show would start. First to go was Andrea. A really good singer with a quirky personality. Perrie got to the stage after the stylists finished their work at Perrie. In 5 hours the show would start and Perrie wanted everything to be perfect. She wanted to start the competition with a huge bomb. She really wanted to win this thing.

After Andrea, Malia and Lauren were done with their soundcheck, it was Jade's turn. Jade would sing "Still Falling For You" by Ellie Goulding. Perrie chose that song for her. The blonde kinda felt a connection to that song and she really wanted Jade to sing it. 

Perrie knew that sooner or later she'd need to talk to someone about her feelings. She was struggling with that feeling ever since Jade sang "How Will I Know". And all she could figure out was, that whenever she saw Jade, a smile would appear on her face immediately and her heart would jump like crazy. She'd be shaking and she'd be nervous whenever Jade touched her or hugged her. Even if she'd just brushed over her arm, Perrie would shiver a little. But only because she was so nervous around her. The blonde always tried to be too perfect in Jade's presence. Perrie didn't know what it was, but around Jade, she couldn't be her bubbly and funny self. When she was around Jade, she discovered a side of her she has never seen before. It was a total different feeling than she had back then with Zayn. Which is why Perrie didn't consider if she had any kind of romantic feelings for the brown-haired girl. 

  "...It took us a while
With every breath a new day
With love on the line
We've had our share of mistakes
But all your flaws and scars are mine
Still falling for you
Still falling for you.."

Perrie tried to concentrate on Jade's voice, not the way she looked or how her facial expressions changed as she started to feel the song, or the way Jade played with her microphone while singing. Perrie was literally so obsessed with her. She wanted to know everything. Even the little things like, does she listen to sad songs when she's sad or is she that up-beat kinda type? Or like.. Would she hide herself while watching a scary movie, or would she scream? Perrie wanted to know everything

"..And just like that

All I breathe
All I feel
You are all for me
I'm in
And just like that
All I breathe
All I feel
You are all for me
All for me

And just like that
All I feel is you
All I feel is you
You are all for me
I'm still falling...
And just like that
All I feel is you
All I feel is you
You are all for me
No one can lift me, catch me the way that you do
I'm still falling for you.."

Perrie just then realized that Jade's soundcheck was over. The blonde beauty went up to her on stage and gave her a happy hug. "You were great. If this happens on stage today, we'll smash the other teams.", Perrie laughed with a smile. Jade mumbled a little "Thank you" before her phone started to ring. She took her phone out.

"Who is it?", Perrie asked. 

"Eh.." Jade was about to answer as Perrie's gaze went down to Jade's phone. Suddenly, she saw a picture with Jade and a very familiar person.

"What the-" Perrie stopped herself. Zayn and Jade? Wasn't Jade gay? What is this supposed to mean? All those thoughts were spinning around Perrie's head. Her Ex-Fiance and her.. crush? She didn't know what to call Jade, but she knew that she could feel her left breast side started to hurt very hard. The blonde took a deep breath before looking at the bottom.

"You okay?", Jade asked while the phone still rang.

Perrie nodded and gave her a fake smile, "Yeah. You should take that call. Your boyfriend's probably already waiting for you." Perrie tried so hard not to sound too sad. All she recieved from Jade was a confused look, but before she could say anything, Perrie went back to the dressing room. Leigh was already there to pick out an outfit for tonight. Perrie closed the door behind her so it'd only be her and Leigh. Leigh-Anne gave her a confused look.

Perrie let herself fall down against the door and put her head into her hands. She was more confused than ever right now and she just really wanted to talk to someone about it. "Leigh, can we talk? I really, really need someone right now." Leigh nodded quickly and sat down next to her blonde best friend. "What is it?", the black haired girl asked.

"I think something's wrong with me.", Perrie said while tears were forming in her eyes.

~

"What is it?", Jade groaned.

"Is it so wrong that I want to talk to my cousin to see how the competition is going?", Zayn asked with a grin. 

Jade sighed, "It's not. But you called during my soundcheck. Not very smart, Z."

He shrugged his shoulders before speaking through the phone again, "I don't know your schedule."

"True."

"Anyways..", Zayn started.

Jade bit her lip, "What is it?"

"I think I did a huge mistake.", Zayn said while tears were forming in his eyes.

-

A/N

Wait.. ZERRIE? Or not? JERRIE? Or not? What do you think? I really like this chapter and I promise you, something really interesting is going to happen in the next chapter. What do you think Zayn is talking about? And what do you think about Perrie and struggling with her feelings and thoughts? What do you want to happen? Please tell me what you thought, I really love writing this fanfic! <33