13 | Just one touch..

"..Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your love, oh
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your love, oh
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet, all week
Just a touch of your love, oh
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your love, oh
Just a touch of your love, oh.."

"What are you doing, Pez?", Leigh asked as she came into Perrie's dressing room. Perrie quickly wipped her tears away, but Leigh still noticed something was wrong. "Perrie, what's going on?"

Perrie was writing a song at the moment. It was about Jade. It's been one day since the family dinner and it was horrible. Jade kept acting as if nothing happened and Perrie had to act like nothing happened because of Zayn. Even though inside she was feeling broken. 

"Nothing.", Perrie sniffed. Leigh sat down next to her. She took her best friend's hand and took her pencil away.

"Now, tell me.", Leigh asked softly.

Perrie started to talk about yesterday's dinner and how messed up it was. How she had to act like nothing happened and how cold Jade was being to her for the rest of the evening.

"The worst thing is.. It's my fault. I should've said something, anything. But all I did was writing five songs in one night and crying because I lost a diamond while I was collecting stars. Leigh, what is wrong with me? My image was more important to me than Jade and whatever we have.. And now.. I don't think there's ever going to be an us anymore.", Perrie said and with every sentence she started to cry more until Leigh hugged her tight. "I'm in love with her, Leigh. I know, I'm late and it probably doesn't make up for anything, but I am.. And now I'm in a huge roller coaster and can't get out. Zayn, Jade, the show, Little Mix.. I don't know where to start, it's just too much."

Leigh softly rubbed her back. "It's going to be okay. How about you start with finishing your songs first, then go to work and if you'll get the chance, try to talk to Jade.", Leigh told Perrie. Perrie slowly nodded.

"Thank you.", Perrie whispered. "I'm so glad you're here, but.."

"Yeah, I miss Jesy too.", Leigh gave Perrie a small smile before they hugged again before Leigh went to work and Perrie continue writing. 

  "..Photograph with no T-shirt on
Why you making me wait so long? (Wait so long)
I promise to keep this a secret, I'll never tell
But don't you keep it all to yourself

So won't you take it?
I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation, don't you keep it all to yourself (To yourself).."

The lyrics kept Perrie thinking. Why didn't she do something? Or say something? That clearly was the best timing to come out of the closet and finally get what she always wanted, but she didn't say anything. And Jade? Jade started to lose hope and faith in her and Perrie, so she gave up. Jade wanted to focus on the competition and not on Perrie or whatever they have. Had. The thought of having to spend time with Jade and to work with her made Perrie cry even more. She couldn't even look Jade in the eyes and now there she was, about to go to work. Perrie wrote the last verse before putting the paper in her handbag and heading to work. 

  "..And now my whole week, my whole week is golden
Can you see me glowing? That's how I feel
And I'm not afraid to fade into emotions
'Cause I know that this could be something real.."

Just then Perrie realized what she was writing. The first positiv think she has been writing for the past 24 hours. It didn't make her feel better about Jade or herself, but she knew that what she was writing was true and in that moment she realized, that for the first time, she admitted that Jade and her could be something real. It didn't matter that she did it on paper, the only thing that mattered to her was that she did it.