15 | Déjà-Wait..

Jade or Luke, one of Simon's boys. Only one of them could get into the next round. Jade was nervous as hell, this never happened before and she really, really doubted that she'd be in the next round. Luke was really good, probably the best singer besides Jade in this competition. Perrie's heart was racing. She couldn't imagine losing Jade now after such a great performance. She couldn't imagine not seeing Jade for the next five weeks. So, Perrie actually was hoping for her team and her private 'relationship' to Jade, not just for Jade's career. The blonde closed her eyes and folded her hands together.

"Please, please..", Perrie whispered to herself.

"I'm now going to announce the person who gets the chance to give everything next week..", the moderator started. Jade took a deep breath. She was feeling nervous and when the moderator finally said her name, it was like everything was in slow motion. The only thing she remembered was how she jumped into Perrie's arms and how happy they both were.

~

Later on, they all went to a local near Perrie's apartment again. They wanted to celebrate again. Andrea and Jade made it to the Top 5. Perrie was so glad her team was so strong and she just wanted to celebrate that. Jade, on the other hand, wasn't so thrilled. She wasn't feeling well and she just wanted to go home, but Perrie seemed really happy and Jade didn't want to ruin the mood, so she stayed.

Jade sat at the bar and ordered a glass of coke. She didn't want to drink alcohol today because of multiple reasons. One of them was, that she didn't want the same thing to happen as last time. The barkeeper handed her, her coke and she thankfully nodded. Suddenly, someone sat down next to her.

"You sang that song for me, didn't you?", Perrie asked. Jade was surprised to see her. Just one minute ago Perrie was on the dancefloor with Andrea and Leigh.

"So? It doesn't make a difference.", Jade said. She didn't want to sound rude, it just came out like that. "Sorry..", Jade mumbled.

"I'm just not in the mood tonight.", the brunette explained.

"Yeah, but.. We should still talk about us, you know.. There might be some unresolved things, feelings, that we need to talk about.", Perrie told Jade while staring at her fingers. Perrie was really nervous. But she actually practiced the whole thing. When she'd come up to Jade, what she'd say, how she'd act like around her. 

"Such as?", Jade asked.

"Why are you being so cold?", Perrie asked. Jade behavior made her crazy and she got to that point where she couldn't take it anymore. 

Jade sighed, "Look, I told you how I feel about you. You don't feel the same, and that's okay. You're my mentor, nothing more. Let's just.. go on like we did in the past few weeks."

"No.. You were the one who sang a song for me today. You were the one who kept fighting for whatever this is and you kept trying to get into my heart even though you're already in there.", Jade's eyes widened in surprise. She clearly didn't see that coming. "You were right.. About everything. But I'm sick of playing games, Jade. Don't you get it? I don't wanna be your mentor, nor do I want to be your friend. I know it took a long time for me to realize it, but now I'm here. But I feel like you're more away than ever." And with that Perrie went back to Leigh. Jade was speechless and she didn't know what to say. 

~

A few hours passed and after Andrea dragged Jade to the dancefloor, she also started to dance. Jade kept thinking about what Perrie said. The brunette hated herself because she didn't say anything. Now she knew how Perrie felt like for the past week. 

While Jade was dancing with Leigh and Andrea, she spotted Perrie at the bar. Did they switch roles or what? But Jade knew this was her chance to get what she always wanted. She had to fight for the blonde beauty now.