2 | "I want her!"

After a moment, - that felt like an eternity -, the song ended and Jade stopped singing. Perrie opened her eyes again. "Yes!", Perrie suddenly shouted very excited. After Perrie realized that she was recieving weird looks from Simon and Leigh, Perrie explained herself:"I want her! She has to be in the next round." A huge smile spread on Jade's face. Perrie gave her a positive look and winked at her like she was trying to say: I got this

But, the other two judges didn't have the same opinion as Perrie, which confused her. "I get what you see in her, Pez. But I just didn't.. feel it. For me, there weren't any emotions."

"I'd have to agree with Miss Pinnock.", Simon said. Perrie looked at both of them in disbelief. She couldn't believe what she'd just heard.

Perrie looked back at Jade, - who was now looking nervously at the bottom. It broke Perrie to see her like this. The blonde knew how much Jade wanted it. And she had to make this dream come true. "You gotta be kidding me!", burst out of Perrie. She really do felt passionate about Jade and her talent. "This girl has something special, something unique. She doesn't just sing those words, she feels them too. This is someone-" , Perrie pointed at Jade, "-who could change people's perspective of music." Now Perrie's gaze fell on Jade. "I believe in her. No matter what you say, this girl deserves to get into the next round. Seriously, wash your ears." Of course, she mumbled the last part.

Simon was impressed. So were Leigh-Anne and Jade herself. Leigh had never seen Perrie like this. So passionate and combative about something, or someone. The black haired girl actually thought about it again.

"This girl, she gets a HUGE yes from me.", Perrie added. "Because I believe that if we have someone like this in this competition, we'll have magic around everywhere." Perrie looked straight to Leigh. The blonde noticed that Leigh was thinking about changing her mind.

And Jade? She couldn't believe that within five minutes, there was someone who was willing to fight for her and her music. And overall, it was Perrie Edwards. Her biggest celebrity crush since 2011. Jade was gay. Everyone knew it, and it was okay. There was nothing bad about it. Love is Love. She was still amazed by Perrie's breakout. It was like she went from closing her eyes while listening to her voice, - to sticking up for her no matter what the other judges would say. 

"Leigh, believe me. Simon, believe me. We have a diamond right there on this stage.", Perrie said, now with a calm voice. The blonde looked at the other two judges with a hopefull smile. 

Simon sighed, "We haven't even finished our first day and you're already gettin' crazy. Oh man.." Of course, he was joking. Half joking. "I admire you're faith in her and the way you stood up for her was.. Outstanding. But I'm not convince, so I'd say, it's a no from me."

Perrie made a disappointed face. Leigh-Anne was her only hope. Leigh licked her lip and sighed.

"After what Perrie pulled off, I just.. I can't say no." A huge smile spread on Perrie's face and Jade was jumping up and down because of joy. 

"Yaay!", Perrie laughed excited. She came up to Jade and gave her a quick, but friendly hug. "You got this..", Perrie whispered into her ear while they were hugging each other. Jade on the other hand couldn't believe that her celebrity crush was hugging her fight now.

"Thank you.", Jade whispered back. They stopped hugging each other, but there was still some kind of spell that kept them staring into each other's eyes. That was until Perrie broke eye contact and sat back down next to Leigh. Jade waved with her smile and went off stage. 

When Perrie was thinking about Jade, she instantly had to smile, but she couldn't figure out why. It was something new, and fresh. A feeling Perrie didn't know before. Not really. She sighed and layed down against her chair. Jade.. A beautiful name for something that you want to love.

-

A/N

I know this one is very short, but 1. I wanted to upatde and 2. I'm gonna do a little time-jump in the next chapter, so I just wanted to give you some closure and some Jerrie feels. I really hope I gave you some ;) 'Till next time!