Chapter Thirty-Three

Well everyone, I've decided to make this the second to last chapter. The next chapter is going to be after a time skip of about a year. I felt like I really needed to end this fan fiction before it took a turn that I wouldn't be able to come back from; if it hasn't already. Also, I apologize for the lack of smut, I planned on including it at first but it seems that a lot of fluff is going to be taking its place.

(Bill's POV)

"Were you able to find them?" I asked Will once I had taken Dipper back to his sister.

"Yes, but how are we going to get rid of them? They're really mean!" Will complained.

"Not half as mean as me." I answered. Will sheepishly nodded.

"Don't make a mess though. I don't want to clean it up for you." He said as he crossed his arms.

"How often do you really clean my messes for me?" I was partially offended by his attitude. I am not that reckless. Though I have been known to be at times.

"Well there was the problem with the snakes, bats, that rip in time and space you made, those weird cats that actually weren't that bad, and did I mention the snakes? On top of that you always pick fights and I always have to be the one to take care of you afterwards."

"This time I have a good reason."

"But still. Maybe you should get Jessa's help." That gave me a wonderful idea.

"Why don't you help me?" I teasingly purred.

"No!" Will jumped and looked like he saw his life flash before his eyes.

"Come on, I thought we were always supposed to have each other's back?"

"You did leave me. I think that gives me one free pass."

"Good point." I nodded. "Counter point..."

"No, there will be no counter points." Will pouted before disappearing.

"Fine, I'll do it myself then." I put my hands up in feigned defeat. No way was I going to ask an idiot like her for help; I'd rather handle this myself.

(Dipper's POV)

I tried explaining everything to Mabel the best I could. For the most part she kept her eyes closed and nodded. She was handling this as good as I expected.

"Dipper, do you really believe what Bill told you?" She asked after I finished telling her everything.

"Yes." I answered sternly.

"Did he tell you anything about the demon's that killed them? Are they going to be a big problem?"

"I don't know, he only talked about them briefly." I remembered how his brother showed up. "I got to meet his brother." I said happily. Mabel seemed to be interested in that.

"What was he like?"

"Quiet, and a literal pushover." I laughed a little as I remembered the scene.

"Really? He didn't seem scary?"

"Nope." I said and shook my head. Honestly, I didn't know what I was expecting Bill's brother to be like, but he wasn't at all as I had imagined. "He seemed nice enough."

"Hi, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you. I just needed to apologize. It's my fault, what happened with your friend and uncles." Will appeared and said all of it in a jumble. I was lucky to have understood a word he had said. Mabel looked at me questioningly and mouthed 'is that him?'. I nodded and she inspected him. "Oh I'm Will." He introduced himself as he noticed Mabel didn't know who he is.