A Summer in Gravity Falls Once Again

This is the last chapter! I hope you enjoy!

This summer is turning out to be the best one yet for the Pines family. Mabel and Dipper were both surprised that their parents didn't mind having Bill and Will around. It was mainly due to Bill's magnificent bullshitting skills; if he hadn't been able to come up with a backstory for him and Will in a second they probably would have never been allowed in the house. Considering the first time Mr. and Mrs. Pines met Bill he was cuddling Dipper on the couch, their relationship has come a long way. A very long way.

That summer was almost over, but there was still one more important event to take place. Dipper and Mabel's birthday. With some help from Mabel and Mrs. Pines, Bill had been able to plan the most unforgettable birthday for Dipper. Though, there was bigger plans than just a birthday party.

"Is everything ready?" Bill whispered to Mabel who was by his side. At the moment they had gotten Dipper distracted with a surprise present from Pacifica. However, Mabel was the one that got it since Pacifica refused to get anything for Dipper. It seemed that those two were never going to be good friends; though they tolerated each other from time to time.

"Yep." Mabel winked and handed him a small box. "Don't chicken out now." She teased.

"When have I ever?" Bill countered. He hid the box in his pocket.

"And don't mess it up." She warned. Bill had been known the make the most romantic gestures weird. One time he had gotten Dipper flowers and once Dipper touched them they became venus fly traps and bit his nose. Bill had laughed for an hour while Dipper freaked out. That is; until Dipper got it off his nose and threw the dangerous bouquet at Bill. Who was too busy laughing to notice. They went through an entire box of band-aids that day. Bill huffed and continued walking towards his Pine Tree. He wasn't going to mess this one up.

The birthday party was small, but with everyone knowing what was about to happen the room got quieter. Everyone was looking at the two men. Waiting for the main event.

"Finally you're here. I don't think..." Pacifica was about to ruin the surprise; however, Mabel realized how stubborn and 'unhelpful' her girlfriend could be, so she snuck around her and tickled her sides. "Stop!" She shouted and chased Mabel out of the house.

"Hey Bill." Dipper smiled as his attention was now focused on Bill, and Bill was beginning to question why Dipper hadn't noticed the change in the guests. It was silent. Bill got down on one knee; though the tradition didn't make much sense to him, he still followed along with it. Dipper know something was going on at that second.

"Will you," Bill started thinking of all the cheesy things he could say, but Mabel's glare caught his attention. He paused for a long time. Who knew staying on script would be this hard? "Will you be my Pine Tree, forever?" He asked as he presented the box to Dipper. Inside the box was a small gold ring with a pine tree engraved on it. The crowd began to get restless.

"Can't even wait a day?" Dipper teased, then paused. Making the suspense unbearable. "Of course I will." He said as he took the ring and slipped it on his finger. The crowd began cheering. Loud enough to annoy the neighborhood. The two lovebirds didn't pay any attention to that. In that moment they were in their own little world. Quickly Mabel and Pacifica brought out the confetti shooters and made sure that there wasn't a spot in the room that wasn't covered in confetti.

~ ~ ~

"Where are we going?" Dipper asked exhausted. Bill refused to let him sleep in today. There was something big, yet small that he had planned on doing today. Who knew they weren't going much sleep that night, Bill, and who knew there was going to be coffee for them when they woke up, again it's Bill.