Memories Upon Memories

Oh wow I could write a book about the many memories that we shared but truth is there wont ever be enough words to bring you back to me. There's so many memories that you left behind that I would need all the time in the world to share every last one. For starters, I remember the time when she bribed me to go into Island luck for her; said that she would buy me something if I went in. Of course I went in for her because at the time there was this really cute top I wanted and I knew she would've gotten it for me. Lol (laugh out loud) She thought she was about to play me right... No one knew the type of bond my Aunt and I had. We could've done things like that to each other. We could've called each other words like ugly and not get mad at one another. I always called her Sandy and she would always call me beautiful.I know right, something that doesn't rhyme with my name but I loved it. On days when she would call my name and not say anything afterwards, I would always say Yes Sandy, Andy, Randy, Mandy and then laugh after. I miss her so much that even thinking about all the memories brings tears to my eyes. I'm going to miss just chilling out with her and going with her by Grammy on Saturdays and Sundays. I remember when she use to always carry me with her to get her hair done . I remember sitting up in the hairdresser and listening to her and her hair dresser talk about what number fall and what number to buy. Their was something I wish I had told you when you were still here... Something I fell in love with; I loved hearing your voice... I don't know but it was something about your voice that made me feel warm inside.

I remember when me and my Aunt would always laugh at how my mom would always tell someone about her medical condition. Anyone she came in contact with she would mention it and it always made me and my Aunt laugh. Annie would laugh so hard until she cried which made me laugh hysterically. I could never forget the time back in 012 when it was storming real hard after school and me and my cousins walked by my Aunt's work because her work was closer to our school than my Grand mother's house. I remember walking in the big puddle of water in our socks soaking wet. When we reached there, the security lady knew who to call and we waited for her to come down out of the elevator. When she came down she looked at us with the weirdest look before handing us the keys to her jeep. We had to sit in the car the whole time until she got off which was at 5. I could never forget the other countless times we had to sit in that jeep until she got off because we made the decision to walk to her work instead of walking home. I remember times when we were both running late and she parked that jeep in her work parking lot to clock in before taking us to school. Don't get me wrong now, their were countless times when she jeopardized her job to get us to school on time. She would be late to work just to get everyone else to their destination at the correct time. That was one thing I loved about her. She would always put herself on the side to cater to everyone else needs. One of the things i'm going to miss the most is spending time with her on holidays. I remember the days counting down to Christmas we would always go joy riding around the neighborhood to look at other peoples decorated houses. That's one thing we both loved doing and I will definitely miss that. Family gathering will never be the same without her because believe it or not she was always the eye/ life of the party. Matter of fact, she was always the planner for all of our family gatherings. Whether it was for Christmas, thanksgiving, beach picnics... you name it. I remember the last family gathering we had when all of us went down by Grammy. All of the younger people were outside just riding bike and joking around when Annie came outside and asked if she could ride the bike too. Everyone was shocked at the question and dared her to try it. We all laughed at the thought of her getting on a bike and riding it but she sure proved us wrong. Grammy and Annie were real different. They were different in so many ways that you wouldn't believe it. Grammy was more like the stay at home person and I don't know if its because she always had a lot to do but she preferred to be in the comfort of her own home. Annie on the other side loved the outdoors. She loved going for rides and one of her favorite spots to be was at her sister's house. I remember joking around with her and asking if she couldn't get enough of Grammy. She would go by her after work, spend hours there and then come home to be on the phone with her. Annie response was quite breath taking actually. She responded by saying "that's my big sister and I love her". I think what she meant to say was I'm going to spend as much time with her because you'll never know when you'll have another. If there was one thing Annie loved more than her little kiddies was her big sister. Some how she admired her sister for being the strong person that she is. Annie loved to do fun things and she was such a happy person no matter what came and knock her down. Happiness was apart of her life until apart of life came and took everything from her including her. For some reason apart of me wishes that a text message would come through to my phone and the text message would be from her telling me that it was all a dream and that she was going to be okay. I mean its silly and all because I watched her slipped away to be with her heavenly father and I also watched her get buried so am I crazy for wanting my text message to be from her. I mean if a text message actually comes through or she actually responds back to my whatsapp I won't freak out or anything, I would actually be relieved.