Crash [Edited]

EDITED
-More parts added
-More decription and thoughts
_________________

Yoongi's Pov

The room was quiet and lonely. The feeling of lonliness consumes me as I wait for my very close friend. It's been 4 months since Y/n went to America for her studies and I'm patiently waiting for her. It's been so long since I've talked to her. A month to be exact.

We always talk to each other. Everyday, every hour. Daily mornings and nights. She is my moon that light the dark path of the night

We are like partners in crime. Always saving me while I always save her. I fall many times, but the only time where I fell and couldn't recover was when I fell for her.

She is like my inspiration to keep moving foward, never running backwards. I see her, I hear her, and I speak to her. It makes my heart function correctly rather than to stop. My lungs fill with air, resisting to stop working My only reason of living is to see her and meet her.

Now that she is gone, it will never be the same. It is not bright or exciting like how Y/n was here. She was like the light of my life. I would say she's lit.

Until then, I sit patiently at the kitchen counter, staring at the door. Waiting for her to finish college and to come back to my world. Even the company that I own is quiet when she's not around.

In life, you can't always sit and wait for who you love, or to run towards who you love since the world makes you busy for many things. And those many things is the company I own.

________________

Time Skip to end of Yoongi's shift

________________________

The unexpected rain pours and pounded on the windows. The winds picked up heavy speeds and also picked up some objects along the way. It was scary outside.

I didn't want to take the risk of going outside and getting into accident. It would be too much paper work. I already have some to be taking care of. In situations like these, the indoors is always your best friend.

As I'm waiting for the storm to calm down, I look outside to pass time. Gazing outdoors through the thick fog, I saw two yellow lights coming closer towards the front glass window. For a moment, I thought it was someone behind me pulling a prank, but it wasn't.

The glass broke and everything was in pieces, so was I.

I didn't even get a chance to see what happened because I felt by body being hit by the gigantic truck. Then, being violently flung in the air, hitting against the wall. My head had this enormous pain and I saw blood dripping from me.

The last thing I saw was other workers lying in pain also in blood, sweat, and tears. The driver also came out but I didn't get to see his face.

My last words were, "Shit, fuck, damn,"