Conflict [Edited]

Edited:
-Changed Everything

________________________

Jimin's Pov

While sitting at the kitchen counter, I quietly ate the strawberries from the fridge. It had been an hour that Y/n and Jungkook had left to watch their movie. I wonder what movie they were watching. I wonder if they went on a date. While wondering the numerous possibilities, I sat there patiently for them to come back. In the distance, a soft moan was heard breaking the silence. It was Yoongi.

Taking short steps then long steps, the darkness of the room had taken over. Yoongi's face was in a frown, his eyes were tightly shut. Sweat trickled down his forehead and he was still. His breathing however was rough.

"Help me... Help me," He attempted to say but his words kept freezing. However his whole body was hot. Wasn't he freezing cold awhile ago?

I shook Yoongi awake and he still wouldn't open his eyes. I shook him again but he struggled to wake up even more.

"Yoongi, Yoongi! Wake up!" Shaking him even more, his eyes opened and he jolted up a bit.

"Jimin," he weakly said, "Why couldn't I open my eyes? Why did I struggle to breathe?"

Yoongi had sleep paralysis.

"Shh... Everything is going to be okay," I said and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his fast heart rate.

While he was hugging me, it made me wonder why did the sudden sleep paralysis happened. His health was going just fine, but then everything crashed.

"I'm scared to sleep. I thought I was going to die," Yoongi's eyes began to bawl and his heart beat was still fast as if it was running for its last. Then, he was silent and a single sigh from him hurts.

"Yoongi, everything is going to be fine. I'm here to hold you. Just breathe,"

_________________

If the silence was supposed to represent happiness, then a dark room surrounded by unknown features would of been the best place on earth. Jungkook was embraced by the darkness and Y/n still had energy to radiate from the sun. Seokjin and Namjoon however, were clouded by the opposite reactions.

"He can heal over time. Its just memory loss," Y/n said while attempting to cheer everyone up, "We can make new memories with him and teach him more things! His health just has to he monitored. As long as he's okㅡ"

Y/n was brutally interupted by Jungkook who had his hands in a fist that was on the sides of his wrist. His jaw wad clenched and his eyes were darker.

"Y/n, I love how optimistic you are. I find it cute. I wish you can give me some of your energy but, don't you know this is similar to loosing a friend? He completely lost memories of us. We are strangers. We can try to make memories but he hates me. Things doesn't always go plan," Jungkook froze and looked at your hand, "sometimes, we can't hold each other's hand,"

His words made Y/n froze. What if things don't go to plan?

Her eyebrows creased and she repeatedly shook her head "no" while mumbling the word no.

"He's my best friend... He can't forget me that easily..."

Before completely loosing herself,  Jungkook held her in his hold and hugged her.

"We need to help him," Y/n said into Jungkook's shoulder.

She thought of the future she day dreamed on her weekly mornings. It was blurry, she couldn't see any more happening. Everything now was a play pretend to her.

"I'm scared he won't remember us at all," Y/n's voice began to tremble, "What if things don't go to plan?"

"I'll be here to hold you," Jungkook said while hugging then he let out a soft laugh, "i can feel you crying, take a breath and let everything out,"

"Just breathe," Jungkook whispered and continued to hold me tight.