Yoongi [After the End]

Edited
-Everything

___________________

Yoongi's Pov

The air was more quiet and it was colder. Everything seemed blue. My hands however, were unhumanly pale. I shudder from the cold air and sipped more tea.

Its been days since Y/n had left so suddenly to me. I had waited for her to talk to me, hoping she would come back and talk about why she was quiet to me and and why she left me. The only thing she left behind was a photobook of us. Sadly, it meant nothing to me because I couldn't connect to anything. I couldn't remember anything.

I sat near the kitchen counter, looking at the front door of the house. Everytime I looked at the door, I felt like I was waiting for someone. At this moment, Jimin walked in and announced that he was home. However, it wasn't him who I was waiting for. I kept staring at the door and zoned out into the unknown.

Maybe I sat and waited too patiently for someone. I was too patient with someone.

After staring into space and not reacting to anything, Jimin hugged me from behind.

"Are you okay? You hadn't respond to anything," he asked and let go.

My words slowed down and I looked to the ground, "I'm fine," I said and smiled, "I'm fine,"

"Okay... Someone is coming over to check you and your health," Jimin said and sat on the couch.

"No going to the hospital?" I asked.

"Not this time,"

____________________

After an hour and a half, the door bell rang and Jimin answered the door. In came in a young lady who wore dark blue scrubs.

She did what she was assigned to do and she got up and left. It happened so fast, I couldn't remember much of what happened.

When the door closed, images came to my mind. A door, a young lady similar to the lady in scrubs, and a school. After thinking deeply about this, the closest things that came to mind was... Y/n?

Then it hit me, it was Y/n who I was waiting for all this time.