Internal Confession... [Edited]

Edited!
-Changed Everything

___________________________

3rd Person Pov

"Jungkook what are you doing here? I thought I just saw you left the coffee shop and walked far, far away," Yoongi said and crossed his arms. He looked up, looking at Jungkook who doesn't know what to say.

"Well, hyung, you see... uh..." Jungkook attempted to think of something.

"Jungkook!" A female was there to save his life, "You are here! Do you want to hang out with us?"

"Thank you for saving me," Jungkook mouthed and Y/n gave him a smile, "Sure! Jimin texted that he was on his way here to hang out with you guys so I just thought of coming to hang out with you guys,"

"That's cool with us, right Yoongi?" Y/n said and smiled but Yoongi scowled back, "he's totally fine with it, come in, come in,"

___________________

Jungkook's Pov

I sat on the couch watching Y/n assist Yoongi for almost everything. Reaching for a bottle of water, adding pillows to the wheel chair, and even being fussy over everything. He is like a baby!

The moment Y/n sat down on the couch, letting out a sigh, it became silent. A few bits of her hair were tangled and stressed out Yoongi sat there with a blank face while staring at the floor and Y/n was leaning back on the chair. Maybe this is a good time to talk.

"Y/n, are you still avaiㅡ"

"Y/n, we should give Jungkook some food, maybe he is hungry. I am also hungry too," Yoongi interupted and he put on his pouty face.

"Oh right! Sorry.... Do you want something Jungkook?"

"Cookies!" I replied with a huge smile.

"We have a bunch in here. Come! Choose some!"

I leaped up from my seat and hopped my way to Y/n. I took a small glance at Yoongi and his face was filled with envy. His face was pale and his eyes were scary, eyeing every movement of mine. His jaw was tightened, refraining to snap at me. The more I looked at his jaw, the sharper it became.

It was sharper than a dorito.

_____________________

Yoongi's Pov

Jungkook gave me a few fearful glances which made me chuckle to myself. The fearful bunny had bounced.

As soon as he went to Y/n near the spot where we stash the cookies, Jungkook was closely standing next to her, almost holding her hand. Their hands swayed against each other, constantly brushing against each other.

"This one!" Jungkook said and smiled at his selection which made me put my hands into a fist.

"I love Kookie!" I heard Y/n said which made my eyes widened, then letting my jaw slightly drop.

"Really? I love myself too!" Jungkook said and smiled.

From the distance (from the living room) I saw Jungkook making a move to getting Y/n. This unknown pain in my heart grew back to me making me flinch again.

I don't even remember her, know every detail of her, or being truthful to her. My actions is just filling her up with lies that make her happy. This isn't going to make her happy in the future if us two continue living like this.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

From that day of that accident, I hate it. It made me let go of someone i should have never let go.

Jungkook, if i had remember your past, I would have let you back away.

Y/n, if I had remembered your past and our shared memories, I would hold you and never let you go.

I looked outside and everything became gray. The clouds rolled in and the sun had been covered. Wasn't it sunny? The golden light of the town had dimmed, being replaced by a dull shade.

I stayed silent, patiently waiting for my turn of happiness. If only I had something to confess my feeling towards, something to write with. Maybe I should keep a notebook.

"Yoongi!" Y/n called me, which she made my thoughts slowly vanish, "you are still hungry?"

"No, i am fine," I told her and continue to stare at the clouds.

Soon, rain started to fall. Gently falling on my face.

__________________

Team Suga

Team Kookie

Pick your side!

-Sorry that this chapter is shorter-