Remember Doc [Edited]

Edited!
-Changed Jungkook's Information
-Added things

_______________________

3rd Person Pov

The wheels of the wheelchair rolled through the hallways of the hospital as Yoongi and Jimin spoke between each other.

"Okay, let's review," Jimin began.

"Uh... Her name is Y/n, L/n. She goes to a school to study to become a registered nurse at Reno and so is Jungkook, they are almost finished with that," Yoongi stated from his new memory.

"Good, good, and one more thing..." Jimin attempt to carry on Yoongi's train of thought.

"Oh! Jungkook is not Y/n's boyfriend. They are just very close friends,"

"Bingo. And what are you to Y/n?"

"Her bestfriend,"

"There we go," Jimin said and smiled.

They were now out of the hospital and on their way to Jimin's car. Yoongi took this time to look up at the sky. It wasn't blue like how most days have been. The sky was golden with puffy clouds that are scattered about with pink outlining the clouds. He wonders if Y/n is looking at the same thing.

"Why did you plan for me to meet Y/n at the park?" Yoongi asked.

"So you two and catch up and talk since you forgot a bunch of things or shall i say, everything," Jimin assists Yoongi into the car.

"Oh," was all Yoongi said.

_______________________

Y/n's Pov

The season of fall had begun and the dead leaves began to fall to the ground. Many leaves cling onto the branch, refraining to fall. Leaves itself to me were like memories that we hold onto that we can't let go of. But sometimes, new ones come in to replace them and the memories we hold onto fades away slowly. The ones we hold onto for a long time however, are the roots. The roots keep the tree alive and makes the tree who it is. Our memories and life experience makes us who we are.

A week had passed by and Yoongi planned to meet me at the park. The park is golden itself and beautiful. With leaves scattered in the ground with young children.

The light breezes went through my crusty hair and my chapped lips was dryer than ever. It was fall.

I sat on the cold bench patiently in silence and wait for Yoongi to come. The only noise heard was the rustling leaves and-

Ring! Ring!

My phone rang.

I looked at the caller name and saw it was Jin.

"Yes. Dr. Kim?" I said and smiled.

"Really, Y/n? You call me 'Jin' or 'Seokjin' We're not that many years apart. Or you can call oppa~" He said on the other side of the line.

"Okay then... Hi Oppa! How are you? Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yes and it's about Yoongi. I have a lot of things to tell you about him health wise so let me just summarize it. So you know he was hit with this big ass truck and literally got flung into the air right? You already know he had injured his head but he had also injured his legs so he cant walk now. Recovery time is still unknown but we will tell you as soon as possible. Also! You know how Yoongi lost a bit of his memories, maybe you should take this time to coㅡ"

"Yeah..... I get it. So is there anything else I should know?"

"Oh, yes. Remember that Yoongi has to take his medication and he can't do anything too energetic. He can just not too much," Jin explained.