Awake [Edited]

Edited
-Grammar
-Added Conversation
-More description

Thank you!
____________________

Y/n's Pov

The table was filled with soft chatter between my mom and dad. I had barely spoken. Sitting at the table, I patiently wait for a time to leave the house.

I ate with my mom and dad for breakfast. With them I genuinely smiled and laughed with them to show that I wasn't worried that it concerned to my own health.

Then, the doorbell rang and I looked at the door. I went to go answered it.

"Hey, Y/n!" Jungkook said smiling.

"Hi, Jungkookie! Did you eat yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. I'm assuming that you ate?"

"Yup,"

"Do you want to go to see Yoongi now?"

"Yes please," I said, "Bye Eomma! Bye Appa!"

We both left and entered the black car.

"It's to quiet here," Said Jungkook. "Do you want some music?"

"Sure,"

"Okay. This song was sung by our squad that can rap, dance, and sing. Also, this song I'm playing right now, was made by Yoongi and us while you were gone,"

I slowly nodded my head and waited for him to put the song on.

The song started with Jungkook singing first.

Butterfly

My feels Oh mah gosh.

When Yoongi's part came up, I started to rap then tears started to brim around my eyes, but I didn't let them fall.

Being the person the Jungkook is, he even started to tear up.

"Noona, is he really okay, just like what Jin Hyung said he would be?" Jungkook whimpered, attempting to let tears not fall.

"Jungkookie, to be honest, I really don't know," now this time, letting my tears fall.

The rest of the car ride to the hospital was quiet. It was awkward since the few noises heard was our sniffling.

_______________________

-Time Skip-

_________________________________

We walked to Yoongi's room as our heels echoed through the empty, silent halls. The walls was stained blue from outside and it wasn't a ear day. The quiet rain fall.was heard from the outdoors. Each fearing step to Yoongi's room, we heard the beeping of the machines.

"You do know what Jin hyung say about Yoongi's health right?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes, a little bit of memory loss?" I answered.

"Yep, but he said a little bit so I don't think it will be severe,"

I nodded my head and we kept on walking.

Jungkook knocked in the outside of the door, "Yoongi Hyung?" He called out and looked at the older boy broken form.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi questioned and tilted his head.

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Nothing, I just forgot," Yoongi said and put his blanket over his shoulders. He moved his head over to me and said, "Y/n! Pleasure to see you! How well did you do on your test?"