Shatter [Edited]

Mission Completion!
-Changed Everything and The End-

____________________

I press the doorbell to Jungkook's house and waited a few seconds. His foot steps were heard from outside, was he stomping?

"Close your eyes," He said from inside his house. I can hear him clearly giggling from his house. From his soft laughter, I can tell he is smiling widely.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it!" He told me and I closed my eyes relucantly.

"My eyes are closed," I said the door opened.

The sound of slippers meeting onto the ground was heard and I felt hands on my shoulders which made surprised. "Watch out for the small step," He said and guided me into his house. His hands were off my shoulders and then were placed onto my closed eyes. "Open your eyes in three, two, one,"

Jungkook unclasp his hands, letting me see what was in front of me. It was a small poster with colorful words and acute cute drawings. At the center had the sentence "Welcome home, Y/n,"

______________________

After staying a few hours at Jungkook house, I looked at my phone and saw no new notifications. Yoongi didn't bother sending me a message of any concern. Why did I expect it anyways.

Sitting patiently for Jungkook to come back with some food, I was temporarily sitting on a bed Jungkook gave me. Then I remembered about the book Seokjin gave me. Dashing through the sun, with one hand in grasp, over the small cracks of the ground, I was running towards my car to get that journal.

Once I get my hands on that journal, I fell on the bed and opened to the very first page which said "dedicated to Y/n and Jungkook," it was nothing else. Just the simple sentence handwritten on the first page. I flipped the pages gently and found a table of contents. Might as well read the entire book.

____________________

I soon found myself reading more but at the same time skipping a few chapters. Until, I have reached the middle of the bool where it seems Yoongi had started to write less and his words were not as descriptive as before. The title of this chapter was "Crash".  I started to read.

The unexpected rain pours and poubded on the windows. The winds picked up heavy speeds and also picked up some objects along the way. It was scary outside.

I didn't want to take the risk of going outside and getting into accident. It would be too much paper work. I already have something to take care of. In situations like these, the indoors is always your best friend.

So had replaced me.

As I'm waiting for the storm to calm down, I look outside to pass by. Gazing outdoors through the thick fog, I saw two yellow lights coming closer towards the front glass window. For a moment, I thoㅡ

The writing stopped there and the markings of the last word was brutal. How it cut through the page, how the page got smashed. It was odd how pages after this was ruined but the pages before that showed himself were still together.

I turned the page once more and found a shorter paragraph.

I woke up in a hospital. My head hurts from what ever just happened. Seokjin told me to write so I did. Everything hurts. Deep inside, I feel like I should worry for some people who were close to me, but I don't remember them. I think I had a girlfriend. I'm not too sure. In conclusion, everything hurts.

I turned the page again and kept reading.

I hadn't wrote anything in awhile. My writing skills are coming back to me, which is splendid. But, my memories of Y/n and Jungkook had not. I feel bad for not remembering them or having the accident. Seokjin and Namjoon, Jimin too, had told me that they were my close buddies.

Seokjin told me that I forgot about them because they were the last thing I thought of during the accident. Why did I think of them?

I didn't want them to feel bad anymore. So maybe this notebook would show how I tried even though I hadn't written much.

I dedicate this book to Y/n and Jungkook.

I stop reading the book and turned another page. The rest were blank. Except for the last few pages.

Goals before youth ends:
-Have a family and a wife named Y/n.

And everything shattered down in me.