Jimin Knows [Edited]

Edited!
-Changed Everything

Sasha and Connie is not in this chapter 😢😢😢

________________________________

Yoongi's Pov

"Y/n, I don't feel well. I'm just going to take a nap," I told Y/n and went to my began to go towards my bed.

"Okay, you sleep tight okay?" She said and smiled.

I weakly smiled back and used my energy for the first movement. Before i can make it towards the beginning of the hallway, the door bell rang and Jungkook ran to answer it. Y/n stood at the kitchen counter looking at the door.

<Ding Dong>

"Hi Jimin. Nice to see you," Jungkook said.

"Jimin, you can come in," Y/n announced and Jimin stepped in.

Jimim then looked at me and looked at me strangely. His eyes showed my reflection. I saw sadness and sleepiness. A overthinker who hadn't done anything.

"Whoa, Yoongi... You okay?" He asked and put his hand over my hand. Nothing from me jolted away or felt anything to swat him away. I feel too tired to move or react, my mind was filled with sadness.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep," was all I said and I sounded desperate.

Jimin quickly took me to my room and the rest.... I couldn't remember because i was heavily asleep.

_________________

Irritation and sluggishness
Vomiting not visible, might be possible

Any pain lately?
_____________________________

-Time Skip-

____________________________________

Jimin's Pov

We sipped our tea together
and the living room was deadly silent. No one spoke and no one listened. The tea cups were the only thing that was audible, including the gentle rain.

"What happened to Yoongi, Jimin?" Y/n asked flatly.

"He's just tired, Y/n that's all," I said, cautiously choosing my words.

"I made sure he slept with a maintained schedule, it shouldn't be like this. He always seems to be thinking of something,"

Y/n's voice was fearful. I look at Jungkook and it was evident that he had fear within him.

"I'm not going to assume any facts. I just know something seems off. Ever since the accident, he wasn't completely the same. Is there something I should know?"

"Y/n, why are you like this all of a sudden? Why is Jungkook involved with this as well?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why am I involved?" Jungkook asked but hesitated of asking.

"He's looking at Jungkook as if he was a stranger. They used to be closer than this. Is there something I should know?"

Y/n is smart. She is catching and noticing things more faster than I would have expect she would. I sat silently and thought of something to say.

"I didn't invite you to make you spill out the answers, Jimin. This just came coincidentally. I just need to know if something is up. Yoongi has been worrying me since he got hit on the head and many things could of happened. I just need to know, no more secrets please," Y/n sat there with droopy eyes and her breathing slowed down. Her back wasn't straight, it fell into a more relaxed pose. Looking more into her expression, I saw that she really needed answers.

I'm sorry, but this is upon Yoongi's choice.

"I'll talk to Seokjin and Namjoon for more results. We'll run more test just to be safe,"  I said slowly.

"Thank you. I'm sorry i just brought this up for no reason, i just been holding onto something. We're supposed to be haning out with each other," Y/n said and her shoulders dropped.  Jungkook came closer and put an arm around her shoulders bringing her closer.

"Oh, are you hungry? We got a stash of cookies," Y/n said, beginning to stand up.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I said making her sit back down.

I watched Jungkook and Y/n being close together. What good friendship they have.

_________________________

Evening came and it was dark outside. The golden lights from outside set a pathway to wherever anyone has to go. Y/n and Jungkook were about to leave the house to the movies. This leaves me to watch Yoongi.

"Have fun you two! But don't have too much fun," I said and laughed.

They waved goodbye and shut the door. The aura that was filled with happiness had gone away with them and drowsiness had washed over me. I walked to Yoongi's room and found him in a small ball. Looking closer, he was shivering. It wasn't even tbat cold in the house or in the room.

Placing a two layers of blankets over him, im moved in his sleep and quietly said, "cold" repeatly. That is odd... It wasn't cold in the room. I put my hand over his forehead and sensed that his temperature was completely normal.

How strange....

___________________

Author's Pov
(I'm just flying around seeing everything)

While Jungkook was driving, you came to realization that Jungkook wasn't taking you to the movie theaters.

"Jungkook, where are we going?" You asked him while looking at the side of his face which made you froze. He had a young gentle face, eyes filled with sparkles of youth, and fluffy hair that was tempting to touch. The street lights and the dark sky made him look mysterious, yet so bright.

"You wanted answers right? Seokjin called a meeting about Yoongi. Jimin stayed home because he doesn't know about it. I too have been noticing something off about Yoongi," Jungkook stepped on the pedal causing the car to go faster.

I sat at the car seat, patiently waiting for what ever words that have to be said and known.

_________________________