Homes [Edited]

Edited!
-Changed Everything
-Process of changing ending

______________________

Y/n's Pov

Fall had changed into winter and occasional snow fell from the sky and into the glistening city. It was now December and Yoongi and I barely talked. Yoongi had always been with Jimin. Only Jimin. Which reminds me,  today was only the day where I was supposed to talk to him today. I guess he had other plans to do. It wasn't like I was really looking forward to it.

While Jimin was here at the house, I stayed in my room looking at my door patiently waiting for a time to come out. Gazing through the window, I thought about school and the graduation I had attended weeks ago. Everyone went except for Jimin and Yoongi. Getting a degree into my hands was one of the times where I felt proud of myself. Jungkook had smiled so brightly that he was literally glowing.

The sounds of cheering from the living room interrupted my thoughts.

"You did it! Your first steps!" Jimin cheered and clapped. I wanted to see what was going, I even wanted to see their smile and reaction. The cheering stopped suddenly. "Aw shoot. The hospital needs me, I have to go now, bye,"

They both said their goodbyes and I slowly crept outside my room, then into the hallways

"Y/n sit down, we should talk," Yoongi said with his back facing me. I took a seat beside him and he looked at his hands, quietly playing with his fingers, "so I hadn't been honest with you and we've been doing different things in our life. We also have different roles in life, yet we live under the same roof. Anyways, the main point is..."

Yoongi is going to bring the topic up. I should pack my bags and leave...

"I feel bad for Jimin coming here almost everyday and he even lives far away. He takes care of be pretty well,"

Do I not feed you at all? Is me helping you live not enough?

"I was considering, he should live with us," Yoongi said and then he smiled.

I stayed silent and forced a smile. I'm not enough.

"That idea seems fun. You seem to enjoy Jimin's welcoming smile," And his perfections and flaws, a handsome smile, with a voice similar to the sound of music. Who wouldn't like Jimin? "But where would he stay?

"Jimin could stay in that spare room we have at the end of the hall,"

The end of the hall? That's the Golden Closet! My Golden Closet. The music closet.

"Sure... I'll just clean it out and stuff," I said and got up to slowly walk towards the room.

I'm taking the old violin out, the old past photos, and the lighter that stayed in the case. Along with the memories that stayed there. The Golden Closet was where me and Yoongi used to compose songs. I guess he forgot about the Golden Closet.

Nearing towards the door, I held the dull gold door knob and opened the door. The door made an erie noise and cold air entered my lungs. What a sweet welcome, Golden Closet. Look how dull you became. The room looked crippled like a dead leaf. The walls turned bronze and the carpet was dusty. The window allowed dust to be seen. It flied around gracefully around the air, reaching to no where exactly.

________________________

A few months had past and it was the end of winter. It was nearing towards spring. Another flower had entered the house, yet another one is slowly fading away. Ever since the arrival of Jimin, I felt like a stranger towards Yoongi. He barely sees me or realizes that I left the house. I can leave for days and he will not notice. I feel... awkward.

Jungkook also sees it. When he visits the house, Yoongi always gives a cold stare towards him. The guilty feeling from Jungkook grows on me. He too felt like a stranger and kept wondering why Yoongi forgot us two completely. No matter how much we wonder, we couldn't chase towards an answer. I told him I felt like a stranger, which made Jungkook consider that I should live with him if I felt anymore awkward. Which, I think I should. The house isn't even under my name. It was a house shared by me and Yoongi. Which was why I was slowly taking my things and slowly taking it to Jungkook's house. I even volunteered to pay some of the bills so I wouldn't be living off for free. Jungkook likes the idea and taking it as a win-win situation.

And today was that day. The final day.

I left a photobook on the white desk filled with me and Yoongi's memories. On the front had a sticky note with a message handwritten saying, "in case you forgot,"

Taking the keys to my car, I gave the empty room (which still had a desk, a bed and bedframe, and drawers) one last look. The memories in this room were slowly drifting away from me.

I turned away and walked my way towards the door. Jimin was also in the house chopping up some strawberries while Yoongi was taking a nap with the T.v on. Giving everything one last glance, I left with a small "bye bye"

Before reaching towards my car door, Seokjin pulled over next to my car.

"Hey, Y/n! Where you off to?" He asked.

"Off to Jungkook's house. I'm assuming you are going to see Yoongi," I said.

"Yes indeed. Oh and this is for you. I've been holding onto it for awhile. It's from Yoongi around the time of exams," Seokjin handed me a book that was beat up around the corners. The pages on the sides were fading away with dullness. Just how I remembered it would be.

"Thank you so much, Seokjin. I need to go now, Jungkook wants me to be there at a certain time,"

"Okay, see you at work. Oh before I forget, give this loaf of bread to Jungkook. I baked some for him, you can have some too!"

"Thank you! I'll see you soon,"

I took the bread, we parted ways and off I go.