Frustrated [Edited]

Edited!
-Changed Everything

________________________

-One Week Later-

________________________________

Yoongi's Pov

I kept reading the journal and wrote some notes and included some tabs in there for me to remember. Every night before I go to sleep, I would read the same thing over and over again so I can memorize it. Y/n's diary seems to be my favorite book to read. I even ask Jimin to quiz me on the things.

To make me remember these things, I would even take her to the places listed in the books. She would always comment on how happy these places were. I, myself would kind of pretend that I remember this.

She isn't the only one who doesn't know that I don't really remember. Jungkook doesn't know, just him and Y/n.

I don't want Jungkook or Y/n to know that I don't really remember them. For some reason, I know my friends, but I can't really remember Jungkook or Y/n. I don't want to hurt them. Jimin told me that they are really important and close friends of mine. If they are, then, why did I forget them?

I close the book and closed my eyes. Letting out a long sigh, I whispered, "I'll remember everything," then turned off the light.

Here, I fall asleep waiting for the next day.

_____________________

-Morning-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. On regular days, I would truthfully sleep in and relax or do nothing. But today, is a special day. I'm taking Y/n to her favorite cafe where the book explains most of our memories.

I happily got ready for the day and did not brushed my teeth with two different tooth brushes.

Glancing at myself at the mirror, I complemented the beautiful piece of art. I was going to wake up Y/n since she is still awake but my phone rang.

"What do they need," I groaned out while picking up my phone. "What do you need," I said coldly.

"The company is going great as usual as of now. We are just letting you know of the progress of the company while you are recovering. However, there are a few people who want to buy your company. Is there anything you want me to tell them about?"

"Just tell them to wait. I don't need the money yet,"

"Gotchuuu," The young man said over the line.

"Youngjae, what did I tell you about profesional language?"

"Oh yeah, sorry sir. I mean, understood,"

"Thank you, good bye," I said and hang up.

____________________

"Hey wake up," I poked Y/n with a yard stick that she has in her room, "heyyyyy"

"Tch go away," she said and rolled herself in a blanket burrito.

"I'm guessing you don't want coffee?" I asked her.

"Jungkook already invited me," her voice was in a pillow.

My mouth slightly opened. Jungkook had already asked her before me. This kid needs to back it up.

"Aw really?" I asked her.

"Yea really,".

I froze there thinking of ways to make her go to the coffee shop.

"So I made myself go around the house in a wheel chair by myself for nothing? Don't you know how painful it is to do that?"

Her head rose from the mountain of pillows her eyes widened.

"Yoongi, you should of stayed in bed," she told me and rubbed her eyes, then looking at me, "You even got dressed?"

"Yes, yes I did. Well, I'll just go back to that dark bedroom that you gave me and not do what I had planned today," I said and began to rotate myself out of the room. Before I can do a half rotation, Y/n stopped me as expected.

"We can go. I'll just tell Jungkook we can go later. He asked me to go in the evening anyways," she got up and fixed her bed.

"Get dressed then. We are walking to the coffee house by the crafts shop,"

"My favorite one?"

"Yes, your favorite one,"

_______________________

Time Skip

_________________________________

The scent of the coffee shop had given me joy and relaxation. A magical power of a coffee shop I assume.

I looked around for Y/n's favorite spot at the coffee shop and when I found it,  I felt saddened. At the exact corner of the spot Y/n wrote ever so detailed had two stools and a high table that was against a window. It would be a struggle for me to get up there.

"Don't worry Yoongi, we don't have to sit there. We can sit over there where there are lower chairs," I looked to where she was pointing and saw the same chairs but lowered to the ground.

She lead to me the chairs and adjusted the wheel chair's position to fit.

"There we go," she smiled in satisfaction and then asked, "what would you like?"

"Same things as you," I told her.

"Caramel Macciato?" She questioned me.

"Yes please,"

_____________

I patiently sat there waiting for her to come back. Gazing through the window, I saw the blue sky had little bits of clouds scattered around. If clouds could represent how much memory I had of her, this would have been an accurate representation. Though, i hope to make new memories with her. Or maybe I should just tell her the truth. Either way, she will still be hurt.

When my eyes landed back at Y/n a man was next to her and was awfully close to her. The man had a shade of coconut hair and had a face of a gentle teenage boy. His arm was against hers and fire was within me.

They don't call me Suga for nothing.