Tag, Backspace [Edited]

Edited!
-Everything

Thank you~

______________________

The morning had replayed in his mind over and over again. Jungkook sat at the kitchen counter, staring at the window looking at the view of the small town with people peacefully walking by. The endless sky was blue as usual and the clouds looked like as if it was waves from the ocean, coliding into each other.

While the birds that sang next door, he also sang along.

"When it comes to you,
There's no crime
Let me speak from my heart,
When it comes to you,"

And only you, Y/n.

He began to sip the second beverage he bought from coffee store, still thinking about what happened in one morning. He looked outside and more clouds began to come in. Taking out his phone, he took a photo.

 Taking out his phone, he took a photo

"How aesthetic"

Jungkook snapped a photo amd edited the photo to look more pleasing to the eye.

"And post,"

He posted the photo and waited for people to like it. After a few minutes, he scrolled down his social media feed and found many photos and many other things. One however caught his attention.

MissPotato
Thank you, @ Yoongi for taking me to my favorite coffee shop~

MissPotatoThank you, @ Yoongi for taking me to my favorite coffee shop~

^The Selfie You Took With Yoongi^

Comments
Shookjin: Y'all cute
Hobi: Invite me next time pls hehe
Mochi: Ayeee Yoongi made a move hehe

"She didn't notice me?" Jungkook askes out loud and reread the caption and the comments. "She didn't," he said with a sad face. "I should comment something,"

Jungshook: Heyyy i saw you today

"No, no, that sounds too much,"

Jungshook: We should totally hang out together!

"Definetly not,"

Jungshook: Dont forget you are meeting me today

Jungkook sighed and pressed backspace for the third time. He brushed his hair with his hand and liked the photo.

"Just because you are in it," he said and looked at your cute smile and eyes. "Not you," he then said when he looked at Yoongi.

Jungkook then returned to his page and looked at his feed.

"Hm, I hadn't posted in awhile. I should post something,"

3, 2, 1 Click

"Perfect,"

_______________________

Y/n fell to her bed after taking a long walk from the coffee shop to her house. She felt energized yet tired. After staring at her ceiling, she thought about ways to burn this energy.

Her eyes then shot wide open and she leaped towards her keyboard.

"Let me sing a song to you," she said and pointed directly at her army of stuffed animals.

The white and black keys were covered in a thin layer of dust and the happy face of the of painted singular sticker started to fade. The music that was on her stand also started to loosen and the pages were no longer white. The only thing that hadn't faded was her passion for music.

Y/n gently laid her hands over the keys and played a simple chord. The chored then turned into a song.

"I missed your calls months it seem
Don't realize how mean I can be
Cause i can sometimes treat the people that i love like jewlery"

She continued to sing and poured her entire emotion into hit.

"And I'm sorry to my unknown lover
Sorry that I can't belive,
That anybody ever really start to fall in love with me,"

With every word that felt heart broken, so did a person who heard everything who listened to every word through a crack.

"And someone will love you, someome will love you, and someone isn't me,"

It was the two boys that heard every lyric being painfully sung. One of them was behind Y/n's front door and the other was sitting at her front door.

"I'll be that someone," they both said at the same time and smiled.

The music suddenly stopped and Y/n had stopped singing as well. The two boys hushed and listened carefully.

"What was the lyrics after that?" She asked out loud.

Y/n unlocked her phone and instantly saw a photo of someone smiling. She gently laughed and whispered, "cute boy"

"She saw my selfie!" Jungkook whispered outloud to himself.

"She keeps seeing our selfie," Yoongi said and giggled. He made his way towards the living room.

On his way to the front door, he opened it and saw Jungkook sitting there with a a dream like smile.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked and looked at him, sitting next to a pot of flowers.

"Uh... Hi, I'm Jungkook,"

_________________

Sorry by Halsey is a gooooooooood song